i cant stop eating the cookies i baked!

Options
ah i baked the yummiest cookies and I cannot stop eating them. Any ideas on what to do with them???? My will power is seriously lacking right about now. and they are not "healthy" cookies.

Replies

• jilliew
    jilliew Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Either give them away or put them in the freezer. At the bottom of the freezer. Under the turkey and roasts. ;)
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Freeze a bunch of them.... or take them to a neighbor or someone who is sick and could use some TLC.
  • sid719e
    sid719e Posts: 47
    Options
    How about throwing them out and then stop making cookies...
  • myfitnessnmhoy
    myfitnessnmhoy Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    ah i baked the yummiest cookies and I cannot stop eating them. Any ideas on what to do with them???? My will power is seriously lacking right about now. and they are not "healthy" cookies.

When we make cookies, we freeze most of them, then take them out of the freezer in small batches.
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    and you're not sharing with us? :laugh:
  • meuneu
    meuneu Posts: 8
    Options
    I can't bake very often for this exact reason!
  • emnk5308
    emnk5308 Posts: 736
    Options
    If I had something like that laying around the house, I would take them to work =)
  • Brunner26_2
    Brunner26_2 Posts: 1,152
    Options
    Did you bake them for an occasion?
  • chi18
    chi18 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I do the same thing - I love baking for the sake of baking! It clears my mind. I usually just bring them to work and my colleagues take care of them.
  • lmnosser
    lmnosser Posts: 43
    Options
    throw them at your neighbor's freezer
  • sshetland
    sshetland Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Either give them away or put them in the freezer. At the bottom of the freezer. Under the turkey and roasts. ;)

lol, this!
  • spaingirl2011
    spaingirl2011 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Give them away at work. I love baking so when do, I save maybe 10% for my roommate and myself and the rest go to the office at my work. My Co-workers and the office staff LOVE me! :happy:
  • belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    I do the same I make very yummie Chocolate/peanutbutter Oatmeal No bake cookies they melt in your mouth but I just dont make them. Only around the holidays and even then I get them out of my house quick as I can. I dont make them till the night before the event and give them all away if there is any left. Freezer trick or undersomething doest not work with me I will hunt them down and devour them (LOL). Really I just dont make them anymore thats my best advice. I cannot just eat one and a dozen is not enough.
  • kikiboniki
    kikiboniki Posts: 398 Member
    Options

I think this may be the best advice yet. I'm gonna try to get the roomies to eat them. but nom nom nom they are soo good. They are called lace cookies and take OVER a stick of butter in the batch. so bad!
    I was bored on a sunday afternoon so decided to bake with the little brother. bad bad idea! next time: go for a walk...?
  • Abells
    Abells Posts: 756 Member
    Options

i concur
  • PixEm
    PixEm Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Simply stop making cookies. You are sabatoging yoursef.
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    I bring any unwanted sweets to my office. I just put the plate in the breakroom with a sign that says "Take One", and then collect the empty plate on the way out. Problem solved.
  • PixEm
    PixEm Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I must be lucky, I HATE baking!
  • MLgarcia3
    MLgarcia3 Posts: 503
    Options

Agreed.. My hubby hates that I don't bake anymore :-/
  • ldg323
    ldg323 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Take them to your closest fire station!!! Quickly!