You look fantastic!
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    Love it!!! looking amazing!
  • Pinky1147
    Pinky1147 Posts: 105
    Options
    you look great!!! keep up the awesome job!!
  • pinkpolkadots25
    pinkpolkadots25 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!
  • mkcmurphy
    mkcmurphy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look wonderful! Your effort really shows!
  • JessLLoser
    JessLLoser Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Wow! Fabulous work! Way to go girl!

Please tell us, How much did you eat? and How much did you exercise? To acheive such fabulous goals!

We wanna know!

Good job!
  • glittersoul
    glittersoul Posts: 671
    Options
    Wow!! You look fantastic! :)
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Congrats!
  • stephm112
    stephm112 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Aw thank you everyone. Basically I lost my first 30/40lbs through diet alone. I didn't eat anything with more than 5g of fat per 100g and cut out starchy carbs at dinner. I was very strict with it, lots of lean meat and veg. Once I lost a chunk of weight I did 30 day shred. I upped my walking, recently joined a gym and try to go 2-3 times a week. If I can't go I'll do a workout DVD at home or go for a long walk. I don't beat myself up if I don't go though, I allow myself the odd treat but try to make it a healthier option. if I do have a gain I try not to be too hard on myself, if you've lost it before you can lose it again! This is what worked for me personally, everyone is different though. Good luck everyone xxx
  • jaireed
    jaireed Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! What an accomplishment in 50 weeks! I love reading success like this! It helps me see the difference a pound a week can make! AMAZING!
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats!
  • Ksass44
    Ksass44 Posts: 6
    Options
    You have always been beautiful but now you are getting healthy too!! Great job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!