Morning Genius

Options
I'm real anal-retentive about packing a gym bag, cause I always feel like I forgot something.
I have to go thru the bag like 8 times before I leave; OCD? I dunno. I always seem to get to the gym and forget the padlock for the locker, or clean socks. *kitten* really pisses me off.

So I packed my gym bag for work this morning. Came in and ran for an hour. It was awesome.
Came back to the facility to take a shower. Realized, I didn't pack any underwear.

Commando. 10-hour shift. Freaking awesome. :noway:

Replies

• kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    ouch.....could have been worse..you could have forgotten your deodorant ?
    next time, you'll need to re-check your bag 8-9x
    :flowerforyou:

Kim
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    LOL!

Hope you have A/C or you'll have batwings all day!
  • xsargex
    xsargex Posts: 768
    Options
    I do have A/C in my office, but I work outside quite a bit. It ain't too bad. Going on my 8th hour, haha.
    I got three rolls of deodorant. That I don't forget.
  • April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Am I so sheltered that I don't know what bat wings are?
  • darman
    darman Posts: 269
    Options
    Um - that's something you may not "want" to know
  • neenaleigh
    neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    LMAO!!!!! Thank you for sharing! I needed a laugh! :laugh:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • shaleah77
    shaleah77 Posts: 89
    Options
    Am I so sheltered that I don't know what bat wings are?

Well...it has 2 definitions really. One refers to usually a ladies arm that is fatty at the tricep area to where it kinda flops around a bit.

The other ....well....instead of typing it out I got a link for you LOL ..

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bat+wings
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    HA HA HA - learn something new every day.
  • April0815
    Options
    Before shaleah77 gave me the link to look up, I thought about the area we were talking about and I thought maybe that was it but I am a very visual person so ofcourse I try to vision if that could be it. BINGO it was. Not a lovely picture to have. HAHA That has to be an awful feeling. I'll make sure to send my husband extra extra underwear offshore.
  • pammiles47
    pammiles47 Posts: 36
    Options
    How about writing a list of items to pack for your gym bag then you can check it off as you put the items in. Just a though. :wink:
  • April0815
    Options
    GOOD IDEA
  • Lil_Leah
    Lil_Leah Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    oh, sarge, my friend. :laugh:

i think this just made my day.
  • mamaof2girls
    mamaof2girls Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    LMAO!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks for the laugh! I needed that today!
  • April0815
    Options
    If my husband knew I learned what bat wings are from this site I couldn't make him believe it was for Fitness and Health.
  • Lil_Leah
    Lil_Leah Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    If my husband knew I learned what bat wings are from this site I couldn't make him believe it was for Fitness and Health.

:blushing:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    ooookay. I'm 55 and I didn't know what bat wings meant either. Had to look at the link. I guess you really are never too old to learn. :laugh:
  • xsargex
    Options
    I'm proud to see that I've been the leader and pioneer in everyone's learning experience today.

For more re-education on the "batwing", you must watch the movie "Waiting".

That is all. Class dismissed.

Professor Sarge
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Do you have a place at work to store a spare change of whatever? I used to keep spare undies, socks, gym pants, gym shirt and a towel at work because I always forgot at least one of those items.
    (Kept my gym bag stocked with it's own deo, hair brush, body spray.) If you can't keep a spare at work, keep them in the car? Also, I pack my bags at night. I tend to forget less stuff since I feel less rushed and can triple check my bag too :wink:
  • xsargex
    Options
    Do you have a place at work to store a spare change of whatever? I used to keep spare undies, socks, gym pants, gym shirt and a towel at work because I always forgot at least one of those items.
    (Kept my gym bag stocked with it's own deo, hair brush, body spray.) If you can't keep a spare at work, keep them in the car? Also, I pack my bags at night. I tend to forget less stuff since I feel less rushed and can triple check my bag too :wink:

Nah usually when I'm short on clothes, I just drive down to Walmart and get new stuff. I'm a guy, I don't have a spare wardrobe. Pshhhh.....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!