Morning Genius

Options

Replies

• thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    How about writing a list of items to pack for your gym bag then you can check it off as you put the items in. Just a though. :wink:

Sarge,
    A list is it. Saved me checking 3-4 times and forgetting stuff.

Check it off while you put it on your bed for example, and then check it off again as you pack it away.

Pssst, make sure when you zippppppp, don't wanna get caught.:laugh: :glasses:
  • Brenna
    Brenna Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    That was great- thanks for the laugh! :laugh:

Happy Monday!
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options
    If my husband knew I learned what bat wings are from this site I couldn't make him believe it was for Fitness and Health.

:blushing:
    Now I see where the batwig thing came in someone said it earlier and I was like HUH??? So now I know how to sleep and work and what batwings are, all in a days work:wink:
  • April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Pssst, make sure when you zippppppp, don't wanna get caught.:laugh: :glasses:
    [/quote]

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    OMG, Batwings!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • JDHINAZ
    JDHINAZ Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Sarge, you and Boss going to start a Word of the Day Post?
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Wow,,,

Ok - TMI time, stop reading now if you don't wanna get creeped.

I've been commando for close to 30 years. Gave up the briefs when I caught the itch playing football and never put them back on. I have a pair of boxers around here somewhere for clothes shopping or Dr. visits. It's not good for a man to have his junk constrained,,,

Constant batwings, didn't know what to call it, never really noticed 'til just now. Thanks. :grumble:
  • xsargex
    xsargex Posts: 768
    Options
    Wow,,,

Ok - TMI time, stop reading now if you don't wanna get creeped.

I've been commando for close to 30 years. Gave up the briefs when I caught the itch playing football and never put them back on. I have a pair of boxers around here somewhere for clothes shopping or Dr. visits. It's not good for a man to have his junk constrained,,,

Constant batwings, didn't know what to call it, never really noticed 'til just now. Thanks. :grumble:

I learned from my first deployment that underwear had to go. You keep way dryer with just powder and your pants. When the trousers got so stiff, that they could stand up on their own..... it was time to hand-wash them and move onto a clean pair.
  • Lil_Leah
    Lil_Leah Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    i cant even relate to this talk anymore. :indifferent:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I'm real anal-retentive about packing a gym bag, cause I always feel like I forgot something.
    I have to go thru the bag like 8 times before I leave; OCD? I dunno. I always seem to get to the gym and forget the padlock for the locker, or clean socks. *kitten* really pisses me off.

So I packed my gym bag for work this morning. Came in and ran for an hour. It was awesome.
    Came back to the facility to take a shower. Realized, I didn't pack any underwear.

Commando. 10-hour shift. Freaking awesome. :noway:

Hmmmm seems like a list is in order. Ya know, for order.

How is the Gold Bond today:laugh:
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    OK.. so the link to urban dictionary would not come up at work. They block all kinds of stuff. So I asked my 17 year old daughter to look it up when she was on the computer last night. Not much makes her blush...but that did!
  • xsargex
    Options
    Yeah, I don't use packing lists. Just wanted to set the record straight.
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    i cant even relate to this talk anymore. :indifferent:

:flowerforyou: Now you ladies know how us men feel when we read a message from a woman that might have TMI. :laugh:
  • xsargex
    Options

:flowerforyou: Now you ladies know how us men feel when we read a message from a woman that might have TMI. :laugh:

hhahahaha, no kidden. Bout had my fill of PMS, period, and sport bra talk.
  • Lil_Leah
    Options

then why do you read them, huh?! :laugh:
  • xsargex
    Options

cause its funny. believe me, nothing anyone has to say is gonna make me cringe. I've seen it all.
    Well except child birth....but I'm sure thats around the corner.
  • Lil_Leah
    Options

cause its funny. believe me, nothing anyone has to say is gonna make me cringe. I've seen it all.
    Well except child birth....but I'm sure thats around the corner.

gonna be a daddy, sarge? :bigsmile:
  • xsargex
    Options
    gonna be a daddy, sarge? :bigsmile:

Negative. But somehow marriage tends to produce little sarge disciples.
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    all i have to say is :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Lil_Leah
    Options
    i'm not at all ready for little ones. i've got my kitten, and he's all i need. :blushing:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!