Can you see a difference? (before/during pics)

Options
mickipedia
mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
The first pic is in Oct/Nov 2011 weighing around 150-160lbs. The second one was taken yesterday currently weighing 133lbs.

I would have hoped for more of a difference in the pictures but I wanna know what people think :)

Also if anyone else would like to share their before/during/after pics then I could do with some motivation!

EDIT: Please ignore facial expressions, I get bored posing for pictures lol.

photo3.png

Replies

• RoseAmongThorns91
    RoseAmongThorns91 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    You look great!! You look thinner all over - not just your waist!
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    You've lost in your face, and the sides of your waist :D Great job!!! I know how you feel though, we don't see changes in ourselves at all!
  • 115perfection
    115perfection Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You look really really good! Awesome job! How much more are you planning to lose?

You don't have much more to lose if I were you maybe 5 lbs and tone and you will be absolutely perfect,
    stunner!!
  • DerDude
    DerDude Posts: 170
    Options
    You´ve done very good. Congratulations
  • mickipedia
    Options
    You look really really good! Awesome job! How much more are you planning to lose?

You don't have much more to lose if I were you maybe 5 lbs and tone and you will be absolutely perfect,
    stunner!!

Aw thanks :)

My original goal was 105, which I think is probably far to low so I'm thinking of going for 120lbs and see how I feel. I'm not going on the scale too much now, mainly looks :)
  • KarinFit4Life
    KarinFit4Life Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    You are looking great!!

Start weight training and you will be amazed at your body's further transformation!
  • mickipedia
    Options
    You are looking great!!

Start weight training and you will be amazed at your body's further transformation!

Funny you should say that as I've just started :) hopefully my next pictures will be soo much better :)
  • kjannan
    kjannan Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see the difference & it's the inspiration I need right now! Thanks :)
    I started at 153, got down to 132 but have gone back up to 140. Now I can see the difference it's made to you I wanna go back there! :)
  • CLoSeR82
    CLoSeR82 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow.. congratulations you're doing great. You can see a big difference in the face and waist.

Keep it up!
  • mrsrobbo85
    mrsrobbo85 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    There's a huge difference, congratulations. Looks like you have better tone all over. x
  • Jenjaz1910
    Jenjaz1910 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    You look great :) well done x
  • sandrajune72
    sandrajune72 Posts: 550
    Options
    Wow! Yup, a huge difference! You look great. Well done, keep up the good work :flowerforyou:
  • mickipedia
    Options
    you're all so lovely :)
  • Energyflows
    Energyflows Posts: 47
    Options
    I see a massive difference all over!!! Great job :-) Hope you feel good about your transfo ^^
  • moepwr
    moepwr Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    You look great! Way to go!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    The changes are very apparent. Face, arms and tummy, have come down nicely. Great Job!!!!
  • fenwaysgirl
    fenwaysgirl Posts: 22
    Options
    major difference! you DO look thinner ALL over....keep up the good work
  • FourWheelJ
    FourWheelJ Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I agree. You do look toner all over. Keep it up. You look good.
  • angel101netta
    angel101netta Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I definitely see a difference hun.
  • CurveAppeal86
    CurveAppeal86 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Can definitely see a difference! You look fabulous!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!