Can you see a difference? (before/during pics)

Options

Replies

• Ahluvly
    Ahluvly Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Well done mate! You can definitely tell you've lost weight and it's all over too!! Keep up the good work :)
    The first pic is in Oct/Nov 2011 weighing around 150-160lbs. The second one was taken yesterday currently weighing 133lbs.

I would have hoped for more of a difference in the pictures but I wanna know what people think :)

Also if anyone else would like to share their before/during/after pics then I could do with some motivation!

EDIT: Please ignore facial expressions, I get bored posing for pictures lol.

photo3.png
  • LadyDodge02
    LadyDodge02 Posts: 26
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the good work!!
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    THINNER AND TONED!! GREAT JOB!!
  • senyosmom
    senyosmom Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    looking good!
  • zebraspots2069
    zebraspots2069 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    YES, i can see a difference..your losing and toning EVENLY..which is great!!! keep it up
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    BIG difference!! You look much more slender and smooth! Good job! :)
  • kamorgozo
    kamorgozo Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Absolutely there's a difference! Your jawline is more defined, upper arm is smoother, stomach is toned, thighs are smaller - you look GREAT! Awesome job!
  • pear1962
    pear1962 Posts: 1
    Options
    Great Job! Big difference everywhere especially in your face and neck. Keep up the good work!
  • Jebbster007
    Jebbster007 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I can totally see the difference in the profile. The front view too but it's more subtle. Look at the area around your belly button on the before pics. It's definitely more "poochy" than on the bottom pic. Also look at the legs in top and bottom front. They def look more slender. Now look at the profile. Look at the area under your chin top and bottom. I can definitely see the difference in your face. Now for the biggest difference I see. Top pic, draw a line from your black bra down to the top of your pants, now do the same thing with the pink bra and blue shorts. There is definitely a difference. You can even see a slight shadow of some stomach muscle definition on the lower pic.

Micki, I realize how people feel about themselves and how much they want to lose are incredibly personal things. Where one person sees one thing, the other "feels" something totally different about themselves. But from an slightly older man who is incredibly happily married (and yes, my wife reads my posts), you were not in any way "unattractive" in your before pics. With that said, we are all here (hopefully) to encourage and cheer for one another so I definitely want to support that and whatever goal you are trying to reach.
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I've already told you that I think you look great and you can really see a difference!! But I had to add it to the success story!

Keep up the good work hun :)
  • Christi_Kitty
    Options
    I see a BIG difference in your thighs, its all gradual, keep up the amazing work :)
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    You lose weight well, just all over better. It makes you look like you are standing taller and leaner. I see the difference. I bet you feel it in your cloths.
  • calamitydown
    calamitydown Posts: 101
    Options
    dang girl, you can DEFINITELY see a difference! GREAT job :D
  • AloveYourself
    Options
    http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j478/Clarabella_Isadora/545603_10150925806430941_546750940_12229721_252916572_n.jpg

this link is to me before i started and a recent- in progress photo...
    the changes are more than just physical..

you are doing good, so do not give up!!
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    You need to copy and paste the one that has [ IMG ] at the beginning and then change the img to lower case :)

545603_10150925806430941_546750940_12229721_252916572_n.jpg

And by the way, a huge well done!!

EDIT: But I don't know how to resize someone else's picture, so thats where I fail lol!
  • wasveganvictoria88
    wasveganvictoria88 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Totally!
  • loveskinny27
    loveskinny27 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    well done this is great going thanks for shariing :-):flowerforyou:
  • sel254
    sel254 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Can definitely see a huge difference! You look fantastic! :D
  • paulwgun
    paulwgun Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Well done!! definitely a difference. Fantastic job and good luck with the weights :bigsmile: Ive just started weights myself and already feel my legs firming up after squats
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!