Have you lost big and then regained some?

Options
13»

Replies

• gdortiz
    gdortiz Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Yep... lost 34lbs. in six months... then I stuck to the same weight for six months only to gain 10lbs. right after the new year.

Hopefully I am getting back on track though and by June (a whole year wasted) I will be losing more...

jesus ... that is word for word exaclty what I did, i mean right on the button, even down to the time frames. The only difference is I lost 37 poounds those first 6 months. everythign else, everything, is the same for me.
  • ladyepanda
    ladyepanda Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have lost 85 and gained back 40 and now trying to get back on track.
  • Tropicalgirl3
    Tropicalgirl3 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I lost 60 pounds in 2007. Then in 2008 and 2009 I put 55 of it back on!! So frustrating. Now I am serious about getting it off for good!! No good reason for the regain other then I just fell back into bad habits and stopped exercising!! Now I am back into Zumba and kick boxing. Loving every minute of it and trying to figure out this eating thing to get where I want to be and STAY there!!
  • watchmama
    watchmama Posts: 2
    Options
    Yep, that's me. I have lost over 50 pounds twice. Today is my first day on MFP and I am 25 pounds short of my highest ever weight. Let's just say I could play linebacker for a pro football team at this weight.

The first time I lost was with Weight Watchers and I had a program I could use on my Blackberry. I think that really helped me.

2nd time was on NutriSystem, but now I absolutely refuse to put all those preservatives into my system anymore.

I know I am a stress eater, and my high-stress job has pushed me back to this weight again. Just moved into a beautiful new lake home and don't want to look like Shamu on the pier. Time for a change.

So back to calorie counting and exercise, which is the way people have lost over the years. Wish me luck!

Donna (watchmama)
  • watchmama
    watchmama Posts: 2
    Options
    I think learning to cook food that tastes really good and is really good for us is the answer! Share any good recipes you have. After losing 50 on Weight Watchers and 60 on NutriSystem, I am ready for "do it myself" meals!
    Donna
    (watchmama)