MFP's MEANEST!

Options

Replies

• Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    All you guys are really nice right now.....
  • RumOne
    RumOne Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I don't fit in here either

**kicks rock**

Im snarky not mean

Start your own thread, then! Geez! ;)

Lol I thought about it but not sure what it would be

Im in the middle

"MFP's most confused"?

YES! confuzzled :wink:

Confuzzled :drinker:
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I've friended and unfriended (whacked) over 100 people in my time here... I'm down to two friends now...going to have to start over...any takers?
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    awww, there's so much sweet love on this mean thread....

yKwzt.gif
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Is it mean to point out someone's ignorance?
    Or does it just hurt their "feelings" more because you disagree with them?
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I've friended and unfriended (whacked) over 100 people in my time here... I'm down to two friends now...going to have to start over...any takers?

You've whacked me at least twice, I think.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options

that's what he said? lol
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

that's what he said? lol

:laugh:
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Dear someone who posted earlier in this thread that I shall not name...

LOL, I actually thought of you when I saw this thread title! Not that I think you are mean, just that some people are so ____ that the truth hurts. Then there are the others who only want to have everyone around them condone their every action, diary, complaint, even if it's totally unhealthy and counterproductive to their claimed goals.

It's commonplace for us to label those who challenge us and try to help us as mean when we don't accept or understand what they are saying. But eventually, sometimes, it forges a friendship and respect that endures. Wear your meanness as a badge of honor! :devil: :drinker:

^^^
    That was dumb!
  • VeganInTraining
    VeganInTraining Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    If I don't see my name I'm going to have to get worse...

i love it! you're mentioned in the nicest but not the meanest hehehe
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options

LOL, I actually thought of you when I saw this thread title! Not that I think you are mean, just that some people are so ____ that the truth hurts. Then there are the others who only want to have everyone around them condone their every action, diary, complaint, even if it's totally unhealthy and counterproductive to their claimed goals.

It's commonplace for us to label those who challenge us and try to help us as mean when we don't accept or understand what they are saying. But eventually, sometimes, it forges a friendship and respect that endures. Wear your meanness as a badge of honor! :devil: :drinker:
    TL;DC
  • callmeBAM
    callmeBAM Posts: 450 Member
    Options

maybe we should start a "MFP's dumbest" or "MFP's most self absorbed"....then you'd finally have a thread dedicated to you!

...says the person who has no their profile "Above all else I am a Christ follower and try to live everyday to serve my creator."
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    <
    not on the list, but my friends are!!!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options

tumblr_m3ts9ccf1K1qc05f6.gif

I think I love you... So what am I so afraid of?
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options

Your girlfriend's p*ssy must be April-fresh since she sleeps with a douche every night.
    Re-quoting just...because.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options

tumblr_m3ts9ccf1K1qc05f6.gif

This has just made my day.
  • VeganInTraining
    VeganInTraining Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options

maybe we should start a "MFP's dumbest" or "MFP's most self absorbed"....then you'd finally have a thread dedicated to you!

...says the person who has no their profile "Above all else I am a Christ follower and try to live everyday to serve my creator."
    oh snap!....I really don't want to give you the gratification of saying "you're right" I shouldn't have said the dumb part....I never said I was perfect :blushing:
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    <~~~ anti-social b i t c h ! Does that count?
  • LovelyLifter
    LovelyLifter Posts: 560 Member
    Options

Your girlfriend's p*ssy must be April-fresh since she sleeps with a douche every night.

YOU WIN!
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options

I don't think I've ever said anything quite as awesome.
This discussion has been closed.