MFP's MEANEST!

Options

Replies

• flea2449
    flea2449 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Dear someone who posted earlier in this thread that I shall not name...

LOL, I actually thought of you when I saw this thread title! Not that I think you are mean, just that some people are so ____ that the truth hurts. Then there are the others who only want to have everyone around them condone their every action, diary, complaint, even if it's totally unhealthy and counterproductive to their claimed goals.

It's commonplace for us to label those who challenge us and try to help us as mean when we don't accept or understand what they are saying. But eventually, sometimes, it forges a friendship and respect that endures. Wear your meanness as a badge of honor! :devil: :drinker:

Your girlfriend's p*ssy must be April-fresh since she sleeps with a douche every night.

LMFAO!!!!! OMG!!!! I <3 it!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    This is quite entertaining.

For a newbie with only 300 posts...

as for the rest of "us" :yawn:
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    well duh, but under me...

can I volunteer to be one of the mean people under you?
    One time, when it started raining...I took shelter under her...
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

LOL, I actually thought of you when I saw this thread title! Not that I think you are mean, just that some people are so ____ that the truth hurts. Then there are the others who only want to have everyone around them condone their every action, diary, complaint, even if it's totally unhealthy and counterproductive to their claimed goals.

It's commonplace for us to label those who challenge us and try to help us as mean when we don't accept or understand what they are saying. But eventually, sometimes, it forges a friendship and respect that endures. Wear your meanness as a badge of honor! :devil: :drinker:

Dear someone who women cut from friends lists for requesting dirty pics,

With every post you make it worse for yourself. For someone who gave an unwanted lecture on comedy you are shockingly unfunny. Silence works best for you. I recommend it highly.

I don't pretend to be funny. Not my goal. Couldn't care less. So, not offended by your attempt at insulting me. I do appreciate your effort though.

But yet, you feel it necessary to criticize one's joke delivery in the 'nicest MFP' thread... then come here to verbally berate others for defending that person. Your goal seems merely to antagonize. You troll, but without finesse. You don't come off as smart, funny, or even worthy of the attention that you have garnered yourself. Truly, you are just a sad little troll. Completely lacking in the areas of tact, humor, and wit. Find something better to do please.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options

With every post you make it worse for yourself. For someone who gave an unwanted lecture on comedy you are shockingly unfunny. Silence works best for you. I recommend it highly.

I don't pretend to be funny. Not my goal. Couldn't care less. So, not offended by your attempt at insulting me. I do appreciate your effort though.

you're desperate for attention is that it???

Nooooo. I actually very much want to get on to other things but everyone keeps posting things about me and I just can't resist :) does anyone actually disagree with my post or is everyone just highly antagonistic?

It's just that no one likes you...
  • callmeBAM
    callmeBAM Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    You don't come off as smart, funny, or even worthy of the attention that you have garnered yourself.

I concur! I don't see why everyone has need to respond to everything I say! My initial (and intended to be sole) post in this thread I was being serious and complementary to someone else. So, I too am confused as to why things went down this very time consuming path.
  • callmeBAM
    Options
    Nooooo. I actually very much want to get on to other things but everyone keeps posting things about me and I just can't resist :) does anyone actually disagree with my post or is everyone just highly antagonistic?

Everyone wants you to shutup and go away. Permanently. Has that not been made clear?

Deactivate, start a new profile and pray that no one ever figures out who you used to be.

I invite you to personally message each one of my friends on here and petition them to unfriend me. They won't.
  • _hi_hat3r_
    _hi_hat3r_ Posts: 423 Member
    Options

I wish you were dead and not just because im a necrophiliac

Now that was just eff'ed up
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I'm southern. I'm mean behind your back.

I think I know you! :wink:
  • callmeBAM
    Options

I wish you were dead and not just because im a necrophiliac

Now that was just eff'ed up

It's "paleo".
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

physics has proven that the center of the universe is a black hole. remember that next time you think you might want that job, you're just saying how much you suck.
  • Psychoanalytic
    Options
    Out of curiosity, has anyone actually taken the time to look at this kid's Pinterest feed? *facepalm*

That explains a LOT.
  • RumOne
    RumOne Posts: 266 Member
    Options

Your girlfriend's p*ssy must be April-fresh since she sleeps with a douche every night.

YOU WIN!

Absolutely! Hands Down WIN! :drinker:
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Out of curiosity, has anyone actually taken the time to look at this kid's Pinterest feed? *facepalm*

That explains a LOT.

First of all, he's a dude on Pinterest....
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    I'd like to claim meanest friends list. Which is why they're so frikkin awesome.
    I dubbed them the Wolf Pack.
  • VeganInTraining
    VeganInTraining Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options

Everyone wants you to shutup and go away. Permanently. Has that not been made clear?

Deactivate, start a new profile and pray that no one ever figures out who you used to be.

I invite you to personally message each one of my friends on here and petition them to unfriend me. They won't.
    i like that he says this and then promtly runs to make his profile private
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    You don't come off as smart, funny, or even worthy of the attention that you have garnered yourself.

I concur! I don't see why everyone has need to respond to everything I say! My initial (and intended to be sole) post in this thread I was being serious and complementary to someone else. So, I too am confused as to why things went down this very time consuming path.

In all seriousness I agree with you.

Ok, it wasn't cool making that comment about joke delivery but it's not like you shot Bambi's mother or anything...
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    We can't. You made your profile private :ohwell:
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options

That explains a LOT.

First of all, he's a dude on Pinterest....

Hehehe
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I am not mean, but I enjoy the banter and the trolls. It's kind of like looking at a mosh pit.
This discussion has been closed.