How do you love yourself?

Options

Replies

• TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    while looking at pictures of women on MFP

You're not supposed to say that out loud.
    :grumble:
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    5-6 or 7 times a week YO!

that's dedication

I really really love myself.
    :love: :laugh: :tongue:

Quite a few times a week!
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    I demonstrate this by going to the gym a few times a week and showing alot of "love" with my workouts....
  • DarkNebula84
    DarkNebula84 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    while looking at pictures of women on MFP

:laugh: :sad: :laugh: :sad:
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    there MUST be an app similar to mfp for that...

"skullshank has *flogged* in 243 days in a row!"
  • TylerJ76
    Options
    5-6 or 7 times a week YO!

that's dedication

I really really love myself.
    :love: :laugh: :tongue:

Quite a few times a week!

Word.
  • leopard_barbie
    leopard_barbie Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Hard and fast.
  • sammniamii
    sammniamii Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Not as often as I would like.... running around 19 hr a day makes me so exhausted i just pass out.... or don't have the strength to deal w/ the hubby.... blarg - lol
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Wow. Why I'm even surprised at some of the stupidity and awful behavior of so-called adults on here anymore, I don't know.

OP- Great idea to reflect on this!
    I have a curvy, muscular shape. i'm not teeny tiny but i'm not big and i love that my body builds muscle fast. I care about people so much it hurts sometimes. I will do anything to help. I have been lucky to find the person I want to spend the rest of my life with at a young age.
    I also show myself love by pushing myself my hardest during workouts, resting when I need to, and simply APPRECIATING what my body can do!!!

As for the people continuing with the ma$turbation jokes. Really? Just...really? Do you think it's funny anymore? about 100 other people have said it before you. You're not cool or witty.
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    I demonstrate this by going to the gym a few times a week and showing alot of "love" with my workouts....

LOVE it when ya talk dirty about your workouts.
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Left handed at the same time as browsing the forums on MFP.

jk
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    Wow. Why I'm even surprised at some of the stupidity and awful behavior of so-called adults on here anymore, I don't know.

As for the people continuing with the ma$turbation jokes. Really? Just...really? Do you think it's funny anymore? about 100 other people have said it before you. You're not cool or witty.

:flowerforyou: Have some self love, it releases tension :smokin:
  • TylerJ76
    Options

Bulls*it, I'm Awesome.
  • Pink_Tina
    Pink_Tina Posts: 164
    Options
    I love myself by not hating on myself. I'm through with looking in the mirror and being ashamed. I now realize that I will never be "perfect," so I'm having as much fun as I can trying to be the best me that I can. Confidence, baby, confidence!
  • TylerJ76
    Options

:flowerforyou: Have some self love, it releases tension :smokin:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options

Why are you so mad ,did no one service you last night?
  • gypsybree
    gypsybree Posts: 218
    Options
    LOL! I read the first post and I was like what's wrong with everyone!
    Apparently everyone loves that they're comedians!

I like that about myself, too, usually my humor is slightly more sardonic... and I like that I'm kinda slow, reminds me that I don't know everything in the world!
  • Amberchalon
    Amberchalon Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I love slanted eyes thanks to my Filipina side
    I love my silky black hair
    I love my smooth spotless legs
    I love my collerbone
    I love my smile
    I love my sense of style
  • DarkNebula84
    DarkNebula84 Posts: 445 Member
    Options

OP- Great idea to reflect on this!
    I have a curvy, muscular shape. i'm not teeny tiny but i'm not big and i love that my body builds muscle fast. I care about people so much it hurts sometimes. I will do anything to help. I have been lucky to find the person I want to spend the rest of my life with at a young age.
    I also show myself love by pushing myself my hardest during workouts, resting when I need to, and simply APPRECIATING what my body can do!!!

Get off your high horse. You are not better than anybody else here.
  • Elle408
    Elle408 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Thank you to those of you who posted sincerely! To the rest, thank you for the humour, and my beet red face :embarassed: lol

It's such a shame it did turn out like this... I think your original post was beautiful and one *kitten* joke was REALLY enough.

As for loving myself... I spent a good 20+ years hating everything about myself, it's only really been the past few years where I realised that I am worthwhile. Unfortunately I had to lose weight to see that, but now that has happened, I never allow myself to feel regret. I can't change the past, I can't change the awful things that made me dislike myself so much, so I let it go. I allow myself to make mistakes and not be embarrassed when it happens and I keep moving forward. I also love that i'm intuitive and can spot BS a mile off and save myself a lot of heartache by not investing in people with ulterior motives. Physically? Um... my heart's still beating, gotta be thankful for that!