If you could go back in time, would you?

Options
13»

Replies

• contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    Yes, back to the time before Firefly was canceled. I'd slap the persons responsible and write some more episodes myself.

Blame Fox for airing the episodes out of order. The problem with the show was that Fox, beginning about halfway through the season, began airing the rest of the episodes totally out of order which ruined plot consistency and made the show seem like had poor writing when it really didn't. Combine this with the fact that they kept switching up the night and that was all she wrote. =/

As a general rule moving a show to Friday Nights like they did towards the end is the kiss of death. There aren't enough people watching TV on Friday nights to keep the numbers up.
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    I would go back in time before I was born. Probably to the 1950s because it just seems like a magical time.
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    Either the 20s of 40s.

JM
  • HealthyBodySickMind
    HealthyBodySickMind Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    i want to ride a dinosaur.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I made a really bad decision at age 19, and that decision changed everything. I would like to go back to that time, and not make that decision. I think my entire life would be completely different, and better.
  • mevalentina
    mevalentina Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Yes definitely yes! I have one event in particular I would love to go back in time and prevent or change..
  • Broderick50
    Broderick50 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    You know I think about if I could go back and prevent my brother from being murdered but other than that maybe I wouldn't. My past however f$*ked up it was has molded me into the person that I am today. Now thats not to say I'm the worldest greatest person,but I don't know if I would want to be something else I like me. All of the losses, hard aches, and success that I've had in my life is because of my past.
  • hoskibn
    hoskibn Posts: 86
    Options
    I think we all have moments that we would like to go back and change, and choices we would like to make differently. I just know the place I am now required the road I traveled. So while yes, there are things I would like to have changed...would there even be a chance to have the life that I have now if I did.
  • Altarian
    Altarian Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    That would depend on several things. I would as long as when i got back i still had my wife and kids, including our daughter who died. If i did go back it would be to prevent myself from being a dumb *kitten* and letting my ex-wife get her way and the house that we got because of my credit and bank account. I would get myself to rethink collage and go for a degree that actually matters, currently have a Masters Degree in a field that i can't get into because of health reasons. I'd stop myself from getting conned out of $5000 by someone who i thought was a friend. I'd find out who it was who broke into my grandmothers farm house and left her for dead after robbing her.

But like i said only if when i came back i still had my wife and kids. and maybe a job i loved.
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't want to cause a tear in the space time continuum, I hear it's bad

2011-nfl-season-and-7-events-that-changed-the-fabric-of-the-space-time-continuum-1.jpg
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Yes! (As long as I get to come back.) I'd go back to the '30s so I could ride around in some big, long Bentley convertible being driven by some pretty man in a zoot suit, dressed like a flapper & pretending I was Daisy Buchanan!
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I would love to go back and change something, but then who knows....if I messed with one small thing it could change everything and maybe even for the worse!
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Yes, I definitely would. To do things I was too chicken to do the first time around
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't want to cause a tear in the space time continuum, I hear it's bad

2011-nfl-season-and-7-events-that-changed-the-fabric-of-the-space-time-continuum-1.jpg

Old Biff(fixed)....
    ScreenShot2012-05-31at23135PM.png
  • Lil_MiSsSunshiNe
    Options
    I would pretty much redo 75% of all my decisions, no question.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,015 Member
    Options
    No, It was hard enough living through it the first time and now I have a good life and have learned alot because of all the stuff I went through. I like my life how it is now
  • khelser
    khelser Posts: 27
    Options
    If I was to go back in time for anything, it would be to start my diet sooner. Other than that, I know that the good as well as the bad is what has made me the person that I am today. And I wouldn't change who I am......