rate yourself(:

Options

Replies

• DeadlyDame13
    DeadlyDame13 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    A 9 once I lose the rest of the weight n get my boobies done imma b ba ba ba banging lol :laugh:
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Rating yourself?!?! Really?!? We should all think we are 10's!!!

You SHOULD be your number one fan!!!!!!..

Sorry voicing my opinion... I think this is silly... Everyone is worth the world... YOU ARE A 10...
    Come on now, this isn't the special olympics.

theoretically right... but would be nice and even easier to believe if other people would rate me a 5 or so ^^ with <5 from others it's pretty hard to be a fan of myself...

You're gorgeous. Whoever rated you <5 needs glasses. Or recently suffered a lobotomy.

MaraDiaz: thank you very much... this "body" transformation has given me more self-esteem so far as I had at my "worst" stand... but still a long way to go - to learn to say "no" is way much more difficult than loosing some lbs :-))

This is very true. Confidence is a tough trick to master. Sometimes you have to spend some time fooling yourself first, fooling everyone else second, then let that give you time to build some real confidence.

You look a bit like a young Sandra Bullock with even more striking coloring, so how anyone could rate you so low at any weight just astonishes me. But I know what it's like to have no self confidence, especially due to weight. It's tough, but don't let anyone drag you down.

That goes for all of you other guys and gals in this thread rating yourselves so low.

I made a joke of my rating, but even at nearly 200 pounds, I'm at least a 7, and anyone who says otherwise better say so from a safe distance, because I have the stunning personality of a pit bull!
  • skinyZ
    skinyZ Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Rating yourself?!?! Really?!? We should all think we are 10's!!!

You SHOULD be your number one fan!!!!!!..

Sorry voicing my opinion... I think this is silly... Everyone is worth the world... YOU ARE A 10...
    Come on now, this isn't the special olympics.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • herstrawberri
    herstrawberri Posts: 347 Member
    Options
  • fiveferrels
    fiveferrels Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    6ish
  • krissyliz78
    krissyliz78 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Looks 5 - that's what I was told in the other thread at least.
    Personality 2

AWWWWW thats not very nice....I think your a 10!!!
  • Justice2012
    Justice2012 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I was told that "C" is average...and that is how I see myself....so a 7. Pretty average, and somewhere in the middle.
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,160 Member
    Options
    I am surprised that most people think that they are low on looks and high on personality. Is assessment of your personality done by some test or it is your own assertion? Clearly if everybody has good personality, it is not a 'winning' trait.
  • brightpebbles89
    brightpebbles89 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    ummm 5?
    2143661 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I'll give myself an 8.7.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    3/4. Up 1 from my last self-assessment. On the basis of bicep vein.
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    To be honest.... I'm a 6, but I'm ok with that!
  • Briski1411
    Briski1411 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    hmm rating myself.....well I'm a bad personality 3 but I do think I look like a 7 for now. That puts me middle of the road 5. Actaully I might rate higher but that is ur call!! My children on the other hands are both 10's !!!
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    I give myself an 8
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    Right now I feel like a 2. Weight loss going hella slow. I know I'm building muscle and stuff but I want the scale to cooperate with me dammit! D:
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    psh. i give myself a 10! whaaaaaaaat?? yes. i'm flippin' awesome. just sayin'. :wink:

ha! on a more serious note, i don't hate the way i look, but obviously i'm here because i need to lose some weight and get in shape. SO that being said, i will give myself an 8. :happy:
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    I rate myself a solid 7. I am awesome some ways on the outside and someways on the inside...Plus, 7 is my fav number...LOL
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    I rate myself a solid 7. I am awesome some ways on the outside and someways on the inside...Plus, 7 is my fav number...LOL

7 is a lucky number... but your a 10 in my book friend!
  • _Thanatos_
    _Thanatos_ Posts: 166
    Options
    Hmm, not sure. I suppose I'll go with 7.5

Personality is probably a 2.
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options

7 is a lucky number... but your a 10 in my book friend!
    Awwwwwe. Now I have to grab a tissue! :sad: