rate yourself(:

Options

Replies

• cowboysfan82288
    Options
    I give myself on looks a 4. That's only cause of my eye color. Otherwise I'd downgrade myself to a 2.

Personality wiseI give myself a 4 also.
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I am surprised that most people think that they are low on looks and high on personality. Is assessment of your personality done by some test or it is your own assertion? Clearly if everybody has good personality, it is not a 'winning' trait.

I think sometimes, too, that people are confusing PERSONALITY with PERSONAL CHARACTER. Personality is made up of things like sense of humor, temperment, intelligence, etc...

Personal Character is made up of traits like, honesty and integrity, loyalty, personal morals and standards, etc...

See the difference? Personality traits are something we are generally born with. Personal Character traits are learned and developed. That's why I rated myself on looks, personality, AND personal character. And, since the OP was asking us to rate ourselves, yes, our ratings are based on our own opinion of ourselves.
    879311 Posts: 60
    Options
    looks = 4
    personality = 8

:-)
  • skinnedknee101
    skinnedknee101 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hmm... 1 being grotesque and 10 being super-model, I give myself a 5.5.

1 being just normal-ugly (no deformities, just hit with the ugly stick), 10 being girl-next-door beautiful, I give myself a solid 8.

Hard to rate my personality. I have a very dry sense of humor and am a classic introvert with the ability to pretend to "fit-in" albeit somewhat awkwardly. This leaves a lot of room for interpretation on my personality. So I give myself an √(-1).
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    i'm curious why a lot of people rate themselves low on the looks scale. LOVE YOURSELVES PEOPLE!!! do i need to tell you what i tell my kids?? you are beautiful. everybody is different and beautiful in their own way d@mn it! ok i don't say d@mn it since my kids are only 6 and 3, but you get the point. :wink:
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    today i feel like a 1.5

ugh
  • iamihobo
    iamihobo Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    i think a 7
    just like an average girl you know?
  • iamihobo
    iamihobo Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    today i feel like a 1.5

ugh

uh no way girl!!!
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    today i feel like a 1.5

ugh

uh no way girl!!!

having a bad day. 7 tomorrow lol
  • 007bondage
    007bondage Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Looks 4
    Personality 8.2
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    Personality: 9 Looks: 5
  • brandon0523
    brandon0523 Posts: 516
    Options
    personality 2
    looks 8

people here think im an *kitten* for some reason
  • SemperFi91
    SemperFi91 Posts: 169
    Options
    Looks: 8.8
    Personality: 10+

Im not concieted nor do i think im perfect I love myself the way i am even though i have extra fluff on meh! =)
  • marie_cressman
    Options
    i may feel like doo-dee about myself tonight, but i still think i'm freakin' awesome regardless... so i rate myself a 10 yet again. :laugh:
  • TadaGanIarracht
    TadaGanIarracht Posts: 2,615 Member
    Options
    Five.
  • marie_cressman
    Options
    Five.

i think you should add 5 because you have boobies. i don't have any... :sad: LOL
  • mineboy
    mineboy Posts: 2,478 Member
    Options
    give myself an 7.5, :sad: :sad:
  • betterme1291
    Options
    looks 3 1/2... 4 on a good day lolz
    personality 5 1/2
  • lieutenant_dan457
    lieutenant_dan457 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    looks like a 6, maybe 7

personality 8.4
  • mnowens
    mnowens Posts: 71
    Options
    I'd give myself a 5 for the face and a 2 for the body.

Personality-wise I'd probably give myself a 5 as well. I'd say I'm pretty normal in that area, if not a little awkward.