What quote motivates you? Here is my motivator!

Options

Replies

• jnr2012
    jnr2012 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    bump
  • pogereilly
    pogereilly Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    "Being happy boils down to three things. Something to do, someone to love, and something to look forward to."

"Get busy living, or get busy dying" --Andy Dufresne
  • Qskim
    Qskim Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    "If you want to improve, be content to be thought foolish or stupid"
  • lydia_the_tattooed_lady
    Options
    "Use your health, even to the point of wearing it out. That is what it is for. Spend all you have before you die; do not outlive yourself." --George Bernard Shaw
  • futureMarine1997
    Options
    Pain is weakness leaving the body.
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Exercise should be about REWARDING Your Body with Strength & Endorphins; NOT Punishing it for what you have Eaten!

:drinker: At Any Given Moment YOU Have The POWER
    ..............To Say
    ..............THIS IS NOT HOW THE STORY ENDS!!!
  • gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Options
    If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done." Thomas Jefferson

Keep trying, pushing and challanging yourself every day. Try new things often. Get out of your comfort zone - there's a reason it's called the 'comfort' zone.
  • horses7777
    Options
    If not now, when?
  • aenglert_04
    aenglert_04 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Live the life you love. Love the life you live... Going to get it as a tattoo (in the infinity sign) once I complete a 5K this spring!!!
  • miasskinnymommy
    Options
    One of my all time favorites!!!
    [img]http://www.whatswim.org/ctwhat/UserFiles/Image/Why Do I Succeed.jpg[/img]

Or...this:

7434194_9529.jpg
  • miasskinnymommy
    Options
    This brought tears to my eyes.
    3128kmr.jpg

I love this!
  • nickgarner6
    nickgarner6 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who you think you are not.-Dennis Waitley

If you still look cute at the end of your workout you didn’t train hard enough

“Strength is the product of struggle” – Unknown

"If you train hard, you'll not only be hard, you'll be hard to beat."- Herschel Walker

"Lift some weight, eat some steak"

History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it.
    --Sir Winston Churchill

"People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you that you can't do it."
    Will Smith in the pursuit of happiness

"You must do the thing which you think you cannot do."

"We maybe under the same moon, but were reaching for different stars"

"Yesterdays pain is todays strength"

Discipline weighs an ounce, regret weighs a ton."

"When you're about to give up, remember why you started."

Remember when you see a man at the top of a mountain, he didn't fall there.

'Success is never found. Failure is never fatal. Courage is the only thing' - Winston Churchill

"Passion is born when you catch a glimpse of your potential."

“No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.” Socrates
  • Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    "It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better.
    The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself for a worthy cause;
    who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
    Theodore Roosevelt

And ... "Don't be upset by the results you didn't get with the work you didn't do."

and ... "Failure is not falling down, it is refusing to get back up again."
  • jmariscal3
    jmariscal3 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    If you are tired of starting over- stop giving up!
  • NextChapter60
    NextChapter60 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Your past is not your destiny.
  • RocSek
    RocSek Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    ~Commit~
    “Champions know the difference between interest and commitment. When you're interested in doing something, you do it only when circumstance permit. When you're committed to something, you accept no excuses, only results.” ~ Unknown
  • heypurdy
    heypurdy Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    "You will never regret a workout"
    "you're only one workout away from a good mood" *so true! working out puts you in the best mood!*
    "the only way to finish your workout is to start"

so many!!
  • Acarrelli33
    Options
    "Actions speek louder than words"

You obviously don't want to loose weight that bad if nothing is being done about it.
  • Sweetfi
    Sweetfi Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Do, or do not. There is no try.
  • Sweetfi
    Sweetfi Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Oh! And also: Live like someone left the gate open.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!