What quote motivates you? Here is my motivator!

Options
191011121315»

Replies

• cherriblizz
    cherriblizz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    A few of my favorites!

"Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by CHANGE." - Jim Rohn
    "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away." - Unknown
    Similar to the above "And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln
    "If you can dream it, you can do it." - Walt Disney
    "Whatever you are, be a good one" - Abraham Lincoln
    "Take pride in how far you have come and have faith in how far you can go." - Unkown
  • Lilylucerne
    Lilylucerne Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just do it.

&

Never give up.
  • 4mricandy
    4mricandy Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Setting goals is great.......imagine reaching them!
  • laurie62ann
    laurie62ann Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Nothing taste a good as SKINNY feels!
  • vijaygill
    vijaygill Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    There's no better revenge than looking good.

And I prove it by just staying cool before my "friends" who used to make fun of my diet and workouts.
  • NeverTooLateForChange
    Options
    "I'm not where I need to be, but thank God, I'm not where I used to be...I'm okay, and I'm on my way."

-Joyce Meyer
  • MDIRunner
    Options
    "Make winter a reason, not an excuse." -Gary Allen, RD of MDI Marathon

Love that quote this time of year!
  • kurrgirl
    Options
    If you think that you can or if you think that you can't, you're right.
  • NeverTooLateForChange
    Options
    If you are tired of starting over- stop giving up!

Love this.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I can't remember who said it or exactly how they said it, but someone in a forum on here once said that it's not motivation, but determination, that will get you to your goals. That's really stuck with me ever since I read it.
  • rahowerton
    Options
    People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that' why we recommend it daily. Zig Ziglar
  • soccerlady80
    soccerlady80 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    "This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever, in it's place is something you have left behind, let it be something good" -Author Unknown

As posted by someone previously...I really like this!
  • NicoleisQuantized
    NicoleisQuantized Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Sylvester Stallone in Rocky Balboa (2006)

"Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place, and I don’t care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done! Now, if you know what you’re worth, then go out and get what you’re worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain’t where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain’t you. You’re better than that!"
  • taylorwaylor
    taylorwaylor Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    "You are what you repeatedly do"
  • splitdog79
    splitdog79 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Mostly I just talk smack to myself in my interior monologue and call myself "mother f•••er"a bunch.

Hey, it works for me :-)

Also;
    "Long is the way, and hard, that out of Hell leads up to light."- John Milton, Paradise Lost.
  • flatblade
    flatblade Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Incremental progress is, in fact, progress.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!