First time in Ten Years - Amazing - I'm under 200!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    That's so great, congrats!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • AmerDamer
    AmerDamer Posts: 9
    Options
    Great job! This is encouraging to me - looking forward to seeing that "under 200" number on my scale. Thanks for the reminder on 'little steps' - otherwise the task at hand seems overwhelming.
  • zibbity
    zibbity Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    woo hoo! Thats fantastic. Its crazy how the little things and pounds lot add up to be so much more!
  • jklm
    jklm Posts: 281
    Options
    Man, oh, man...I'm still on Cloud Nine!!! Thanks for the Great Comments!

AmerDamer - It's taken me a LONG TIME to really get the concept of 'Little Steps' & even longer to ACCEPT the fact that some of those steps will go BACKWARDS on hard days. But, now I know that as long as MOST of them are going FORWARD...then I'm headed in the right direction to making my Goal Weight. It's just taking me longer to get there, but I'm not going to quit. No way!

Zibbity - True, true, true...each pound and each minute of exercise adds up! Staying with it is the only way to get there. Stay focused...we can do this!
  • ma9321
    ma9321 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    YOU'RE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!