i need friends who ACTUALLY log in =)

Options

Replies

• steflbrown
    steflbrown Posts: 168
    Options
    Hi There. Feel free to add me. I check my page daily (more like hourly) and log every day. I am also on week 5 of couch25K. Good luck on your journey!
  • 10goal13
    10goal13 Posts: 54
    Options
    Hey add me if you like i am also 5'2 and im looking to get to 140, i also like sweet things (ice lollies for me) and i log in everyday :)
  • sparkie51
    sparkie51 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I have logged in everyday since last August. I have lost 45 lbs and I eat everything I want in moderation of course. Love sugar as well and I eat Kashi cookies and granola bars from them too as my snacks. I am 60 yrs old so losing weight is not easy but I walk,weight train and do aerobics.I am the thinnest I have been in maybe 15 years because of MFP and I love,love,love it. I am here if you want to friend me because I have done weight loss for 50 yrs and have never been as successful as this time. Good luck!
  • shaybuggie
    shaybuggie Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    You sound like me on a lot of things! I was once a C25Ker (I stopped, but only because I started Brazile Butt Lift). I loooove sweets, and they are always the reason I gain back what I lose. But this time I have cut down a lot of the sweets I eat, and have done great! I love working out, and sometimes I workout twice a day. We should totally be friends. :glasses: And I've been logging for 101 consecutive days now.
  • exacerbe
    exacerbe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I log in everyday and send encouragements daily =) Request sent. Good luck on your journey to healthy living!
  • markyb1977
    markyb1977 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Im on everyday... best app/website for weightloss in my opinion.

Keeps me on top of my game, even when im letting it go at the time... it reminds me... necessary or nice? lol
  • Sheila_Ann
    Sheila_Ann Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I've already reached a few of my goals and i'm working on my last one. I've logged on for 72 days. :)

The more the merrier!!!

Good luck!
    Sheila
  • scmcgee
    scmcgee Posts: 165
    Options
    Friend request sent. I try to long in every day, but with being out of town on Mother's Day and Memorial Day, I lost my logging in daily streak. I was up to 85 days :(.........I hate starting over when you just missed 1 or 2 days.

Anyone else, please feel feed to add me. I need all the accountability partners I can get :flowerforyou:
  • hendongirl
    hendongirl Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    95 days of logging here :)
  • misanthropist319
    Options
    I'm new to using this site and would love some motivation. Anyone feel free to add me as a friend! I love meeting new people.
  • branson101
    branson101 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I am new here but I would love to add you as a friend. I too want all the moral support that I can get. I need to kick the sweets habit too. As a diabetic they are just too dangerous for me.
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    I've logged in for over 300 days in a row and have my diary open to friends. You can add me :smile: I'm trying to get down to around 125 and maybe a size 0. I'm 132 now and a size 2.
  • TChester_05
    TChester_05 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a request...In need of support myself!

Anyone looking for a weight loss buddy feel free to add me!
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Tomorrow will be my 105th logging day.
  • Rabbitfeet
    Rabbitfeet Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I log in everyday too I lost my streak by missing one day when i was getting my wisdom teeth extracted (lived on ice cream for 2 days it was fantastic!) Back to eating healthy now though. I have a very sweet tooth and love ice cream and chocolate. I have weaned myself from a chocolate bar a day to a couple of squares of dark chocolate a week and the odd scoop of ben and jerrys at the cinema. :) I am 5 5' 180lbs and my current goal is to get to 140ish then re-evaluate. I am quite lazy when it comes to exercise but I have started walking and I am working up the mental strength to start the 30 DS :) Any day now! :D But everyone feel free to add me :)
  • roodieroo
    roodieroo Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I log in every day, too! LOL A bit crazy about it, but it has helped me so much!!

I am 5'4" and currently 134lbs, started at 158 (with heaviest around 160/161). GW is 125, then really hone in on strength training.

I will add ya & would love to help support you through your journey! :)
  • dragunfly
    dragunfly Posts: 48
    Options
    Hi everyone...I so needed this post...I will be here everyday, come rain or shine...and I would love to be able to help support others and in turn get some support...My name is Melissa and I am 32 now and weight a crazy 230lbs and have decided its time to get rid of the clutter that has held me back from being able to be happy...I have been married for 10 years and have 4 wonderful children. I have decided that I need to get myself in order. I don't plan to stop this journey until I hit my goal of 145 lbs...soooo...I could definetely use any support. If you are up for it...Add me as a friend...PLEASE...
  • TheNewo
    TheNewo Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    ME TOO. Friend request sent
  • bf43005
    bf43005 Posts: 287
    Options
    I am on everyday....85 and counting! Feel free to add me.
  • vegannlg
    vegannlg Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Today is my 456 day of logging in and of eating clean and healthy and exercising. Me, my hubby, and youngest son have lost 380 pounds combined. Anyone looking for extra support/encouragement/motivation, please feel free to add, if you'd like :)
    I also have a couple of blogs on here, one explains how I got to this point. If anyone's interested, lol.

You guys look fantastic! What a great family picture! :flowerforyou: