Replies

• MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    you can add me. I log in everyday as well
  • KatiD83
    KatiD83 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm a daily logger with an open diary. I'm think I'm on day 270 something. Feel free to add me!
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I skip the occasional day every now and then, but overall I have been here for years. I have done Jillian, and am big into biking. And I confess - I have not eliminated the foods I enjoy, I just have learned to balance. :-) Feel free to add me.
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    I login...and love to help motivate people!!
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I would love another MFP buddy! I love sweets too.
  • megsi474
    megsi474 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I'll send a request. I log daily and love reading through my friend's posts and progress.
  • MrsB123111
    MrsB123111 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I have logged in everyday since June of last year (with the exception of the week I was on my honeymoon. No internet access in Mexico). Friend request sent :)
  • TexanThom
    TexanThom Posts: 778
    Options
    Day 101 in a row...Feel free to add me.
  • edguenth
    edguenth Posts: 5
    Options
    I don't have any friends on here yet so we could help each other! :) I am new to logging in daily (day 2 today) but you gotta start somewhere...and I'm determined to eat better so I think this will help me! so...I'll be your friend :)
  • bewitchinglife
    bewitchinglife Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I log in every day... and am doing C25K with my 11 year old son.
  • jlreser
    jlreser Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Please add me as a friend. I'm 5.2 as well and although I have quite a bit more to lose than you do, I log in everyday (hit 80 days in a row on Tues) and use this site EXTENSIVELY! I'm down 18 lbs since March 4th so I can use all the inspiration I can get especially since I'm now at a platuea (no loss in almost 3 wks). UGH!!! :D
  • cindyw1eye
    cindyw1eye Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I log in several times a day, add away! The more the merrier I say!!
  • DMUND
    DMUND Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I'm addicted to this site!
  • designsbybriana
    designsbybriana Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. On day 50+ now. Down 14 lbs. I love it here, too!
  • lovemykids58
    lovemykids58 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Hello! i have logged for over 80 days. Anyone feel free to add me ! :flowerforyou:
  • ltollagson
    ltollagson Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi! I am 5'2" and 142 as well! My goal weight is 129, so we have a lot in common! I am fairly new to this and try to log in every day! I dont' have many friends yet, so feel free to add me! I think we could definitely support eachother :):)
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    You can add me...I have logged in over 450 times straight. I am on here everyday usually multiple times a day. I have lost almost 50 lbs - actually I had lost 62 lbs, but a med caused me to gain some weight back. Now, my meds are switched, so I am working on losing it again. Right now, I am on restriction due to a injury, but I am still doing upper body strength and will encourage you as well. Welcome aboard.
  • chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I have logged in, every day, since mid April! Feel free to add me! :)
  • ArtGeek22
    ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am on my 110th day of logging (that is every single day I have been here :flowerforyou:)
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me :-)

Yesterday was day #535 in a row! :drinker: