Women starting out around 331 before and after/current pics?

Options
I'd like to see an idea of how I may look along the way (i've never been average, always really over weight).. thinking it'll help with some motivation. Please share your success! Also, what is your goal weight? Thank you in advance (:

Replies

• leah102408
    leah102408 Posts: 16
    Options
    bump...?
  • momof2osaurus
    momof2osaurus Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Here, check out this site:

http://www.mybodygallery.com/

You can see pics of real women at a specific weight/size/height/etc. :) Good luck!
  • leah102408
    Options
    thank you!
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Started out at 356, give or take when the pic on the left was taken. Right now I'm about 288, think I was about ten pounds heavier when the pic on the right was taken :)

BeforeAfter-1.jpg
  • abberbabber
    Options
    Also, I *love* that body gallery website!! It helped me SO MUCH to visualize what I might be looking forward to :)

Oh, and my goal weight is 180 right now....I'm 5'8".
  • leah102408
    Options
    Also, I *love* that body gallery website!! It helped me SO MUCH to visualize what I might be looking forward to :)

Thank you for the pictures and your goal weight! I'm the same height lol.. but thank you! Love the difference in your face! Now I can't wait to get to that first 50 lol Thanks yet again!
  • abberbabber
    Options

Thank you for the pictures and your goal weight! I'm the same height lol.. but thank you! Love the difference in your face! Now I can't wait to get to that first 50 lol Thanks yet again!

No problem! I was *shocked* by the difference after the first 40 or 50 pounds. I didn't really think anything of it until I saw those pics side by side. Good luck!!
  • miracle4me
    miracle4me Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    bump congrats to all who have self confidence to be in the body gallery
  • gypsybree
    gypsybree Posts: 218
    Options
    AbberBabber, you look great!
    I'm starting at 356 but have only dropped 20 but I do notice a giant difference! Okay maybe not giant but good enough!
  • leah102408
    Options
    That's kind of what I'm hoping for as well.. It doesn't have to be a big difference. Actually, I could care less if anyone else even notices LOL. I just don't want to be one of those people who lose 50lbs and can't tell at all.. I've lost about 20 so I guess I'll find out after 30 more pounds.
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 5.5" and I started at 343, although my highest was 348. My current pic is at 273, and you can see some of the earlier pics in my profile...there is a big difference in my face, and I now have collar bones I haven't seen in years! If my calves weren't so damn big, I could officially say I've gone from a size 24 (tight) to a size 18 (tight) in jeans.

My goal is set at 150, but I will do a cartwheel when I get under 200 for the first time in my working memory.
  • abberbabber
    Options
    AbberBabber, you look great!
    I'm starting at 356 but have only dropped 20 but I do notice a giant difference! Okay maybe not giant but good enough!

Thank you!!
  • abberbabber
    Options
    That's kind of what I'm hoping for as well.. It doesn't have to be a big difference. Actually, I could care less if anyone else even notices LOL. I just don't want to be one of those people who lose 50lbs and can't tell at all.. I've lost about 20 so I guess I'll find out after 30 more pounds.

The funny thing is....all my coworkers noticed way before I did :laugh: They're like "OMG You look amazing!!!" and I'm all "Whatchu talkin' 'bout???"
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I actually topped the scales at 294, so a bit lower than you're asking for, but here is a link to see a sort of timeline of my progress.

I'm 5'10" btw

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/CoryIda/view/a-timeline-of-my-progress-with-lots-of-pictures-252953
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    I started at 485 a year ago. I went to that website and found that they don't have any women of my size range so I decided to add myself to the database so that other women that are tall and heavy can see... I'm always open for friends. I've lost 50+ lbs in the last year, and 24 since starting with MFP.
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options

... I still wear the same clothes I did when I weighed 50 pounds more than now. It's convenient but sucks. You can see a lot of change to my figure but I haven't really changed that much regarding clothes. Coworkers are pestering me about it cuz I keep changing but I see the scale and the tape measure and just go WTF
  • feb06momma
    feb06momma Posts: 169
    Options
    I started at 332, and am now at 282. I'm 5"6. I actually just posted my pics yesterday, and here's the link:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/614847-50-pounds-down-pictures

Good luck ladies!!!
  • kariannk
    kariannk Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    i weigh around 330 and i can't seem to stay motivated with the exercise. what were some of the things you ladies or gents did to workout at first, what calories did you start at? i just need help i am scared too. yikes advice please. thanks.
  • sstewa5638
    sstewa5638 Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm 5' 5.5" and I started at 343, although my highest was 348. My current pic is at 273, and you can see some of the earlier pics in my profile...there is a big difference in my face, and I now have collar bones I haven't seen in years! If my calves weren't so damn big, I could officially say I've gone from a size 24 (tight) to a size 18 (tight) in jeans.

My goal is set at 150, but I will do a cartwheel when I get under 200 for the first time in my working memory.

What did you do to lose 75 pounds!?! haha sorry but thats about how much I want to lose what are you doing !?
  • luvinmefirst
    luvinmefirst Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Check out www.mybodygallery.com to see pics of women your height and size!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!