Women starting out around 331 before and after/current pics?

Options

Replies

• k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    That's kind of what I'm hoping for as well.. It doesn't have to be a big difference. Actually, I could care less if anyone else even notices LOL. I just don't want to be one of those people who lose 50lbs and can't tell at all.. I've lost about 20 so I guess I'll find out after 30 more pounds.

... I still wear the same clothes I did when I weighed 50 pounds more than now. It's convenient but sucks. You can see a lot of change to my figure but I haven't really changed that much regarding clothes. Coworkers are pestering me about it cuz I keep changing but I see the scale and the tape measure and just go WTF

It took me about 50lbs before my clothes started getting too loose, and about 60 before I knew I HAD to get a smaller size. Only 15 more and I'm now almost down 2 more sizes, 20s are perfect-to-loose and 18s are too tight in my calves. It's all about the way they make clothes for big women. I had been in a size 24 (average) since I started gaining at 260 all the way up to 348. They make the clothes so that we stay in the same size longer...it's not the same as the sizes get smaller. Keep on trucking, and you'll get there! I cried when I got into a regular size XL workout clothes.
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 5.5" and I started at 343, although my highest was 348. My current pic is at 273, and you can see some of the earlier pics in my profile...there is a big difference in my face, and I now have collar bones I haven't seen in years! If my calves weren't so damn big, I could officially say I've gone from a size 24 (tight) to a size 18 (tight) in jeans.

My goal is set at 150, but I will do a cartwheel when I get under 200 for the first time in my working memory.

What did you do to lose 75 pounds!?! haha sorry but thats about how much I want to lose what are you doing !?

I do what MFP says, eat less move more, and that's it. I started out working out in the gym for about 2 hours a day, and now I usually do 1 hour every 2 days with a longer walk on my off days. I decided I would rather the weight come off slow, and my body look good when it's gone, than to race to get it off with everything left hanging and the likelihood of gaining it back. I also watch my sodium, although I don't freak out if I'm over a bit, and I've started upping my protein intake. The process works, but it doesn't always work as fast as we'd like it to...trust it and don't give up.
  • NoMoreJellyRolls
    Options
    I cant get my pictures to post :(
  • KathyWel
    KathyWel Posts: 140
    Options
    My starting weight was 331 and I am currently in the 220's. Unfortunately I don't have any before pictures loaded on my computer but you can see in my profile picture that I am holding up a pair of my old jeans, that were actually too small on me when I started this journey. :happy:
  • missattitude57
    Options
    i weigh around 330 and i can't seem to stay motivated with the exercise. what were some of the things you ladies or gents did to workout at first, what calories did you start at? i just need help i am scared too. yikes advice please. thanks.

I started at 330 and have lost about 7 pounds in the last 3 weeks by walking, doing wii boxing and trying to be better with what I eat. I still eat what I want most of the time, I just try to keep in mind the quality of the food and I honestly felt 100 times better after just a couple of days. I noticed my stomach didn't hurt anymore (didn't even notice it hurt all the time until it was gone!!) and I just feel happier all the time. Honestly, the only exercising I do is longish walks (60-80 mins) at not too fast a speed (I usually estimate them at about 2.5 mph) and wii boxing (fantastic workout for your arms!). I've started trying to jog a tiny bit on my walks, but in super short spurts, maybe 30 - 60 seconds at a time. I have bad knees and want to build up their strength.

Yes there are days where I absolutely don't want to leave the house but I know that I always feel so much better after a walk, even when I start out grumpy and not wanting to move!! Good luck! If I can do it so can you!
  • newking
    newking Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9.5" My highest weight was 345. But I started this journey @ 320.

Here is a pic of me at 330 compared to me a month ago at 235.

330to235.jpg

I started out by walking and following a diet with more veggies and protein. Then I started a Krav Maga class and have recently started strength training at home.
  • TexasBridgett
    TexasBridgett Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm adding all of you! It's so nice to come across a thread full of people who are facing/have faced the same challenges! Keep up the great work ladies!
  • swati37
    swati37 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    tats an amazing success... but can i ask u a qauestion did any girl reduce from d bust.. i a sick of my heavy bust size.. whatever i do its just not reducing..
    if i start doing weights i suddenly feel a fuller breast which makes it worst... i dont know what to do ... surgery is not an option for me..
  • Elise_healthy4life
    Elise_healthy4life Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies I'm on my phone so I can't add pictures to show you but there on my profile I started at 353 I'm now 226 I'm due for my next photos soon feel free to add me to :)
  • leah102408
    leah102408 Posts: 16
    Options
    Thank you, everyone! I would like to reply to each of you individually, but that would take to much time. Again, Thank you!!!
    Oh and for those of you that haven't already, feel free to add me. We can do this together!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,012 Member
    Options
    this was taken about 3 weeks after starting mfp My highest weight was 287 I am 5'6"
    nCV2Kl.jpg
    this was taken last month I lost a little before starting mfp and 102 since starting mfp current weight 154
    CS72Xl.jpg
  • lbaileyjohannsen
    lbaileyjohannsen Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You guys are all amazing. I just started six days ago with a starting weight of 315, and it's exciting to see people who have already pushed through. Yay!
  • bethygirlie
    bethygirlie Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    in 2001:around 400 pounds
    meandvicki.jpg

currently: 223 pounds
    263338_10150284741478528_6009813_n.jpg
    423572_10150624287923528_677127483_n.jpg
  • Elise_healthy4life
    Elise_healthy4life Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Ok finally on a computer i started at 353 im currently 229 and my goal is 176 here are my pics feel free to add my to :)

81e12c31.jpg

22ee0631.jpg

0b77157a.jpg

6afcd3b7.jpg

da67724d.jpg
  • aphrogirl2002
    Options
    It feels good to see women in my weight range. I'm 41, 341 and 5'5'. Congratulations on your past and future successes ladies. Your weight loss journey will probably be one of the hardest things you have ever done. Stick with it! Feel free to add me. I need support and would love to support you. I am excited about the woman that I am and look forward to the woman I will become...
  • ChelleDJM
    ChelleDJM Posts: 161
    Options
    I'm 5'11" and started at 351. Nearly 50 pounds down, I needed to get rid of most of my size 26 pants and am in a 24, but don't notice much difference. About 10 years ago I lost 77 pounds and noticed it more around 60 pounds. I do the elliptical about 4 days a week, try to stay around 1500 calories, and eat higher protein and low carb. Recently I started adding a little carb because I was craving it in the mornings and tired of always eating egg whites or a protein smoothie. I try to listen to my body, make good choices, and remember MY goals, not thinking about the goals of everyone around me eating something else. You can do it and it gets easier the longer you do it. I have NO cravings for anything to do with fast food or really most things processed. I eat real food and enjoy making it. I crave going to the gym and look forward to it in the mornings. Sometimes on the weekend, I actually just want to get out and instead of shopping, I head to the gym and enjoy it. We can change our life and that's pretty cool!
  • ukloveme
    ukloveme Posts: 125
    Options
    Hello ladies thanks for introduction me to body gallery.Do you know I thought i was a hourglass shape but body gallery says I am pear shape

Pear Body Description
    -Triangular shaped body

-Hip measurement is larger than the bust.

-Wide hips and bottom.

-You carry most of your weight on your hips, thighs, and bottom.

-Usually have slender neck and shoulders

-Often have a flat tummy

My highest weight was 228lbs, i am now 210lbs.

Leah how your weight loss going
  • agraffka
    agraffka Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Can someone tell me, how to add photos, I've lost 27.56Ibs, and I'm happy to share my pics. I't long way ahead of me, but I can see first success.
  • knapowell
    knapowell Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Check my profile pics. In the blue shirt I was probably 300-315. The most current is the orange shirt at 155. I am 5'6".
  • steph1278
    steph1278 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I started out at 332.4 and am currently 236.6. I am 5'11".

GHevent-1.jpg

GreatAdventure2012-1.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!