My One Year Anniversary on MFP Before & After Pics

Options

Replies

• tikikris
    tikikris Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I commend you for calling this your journey toward a healthy lifestyle. You look fit and fabulous!
  • Annette_rose
    Annette_rose Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! You look absolutely awesome!!! You have lots to be proud of.
  • quichebradford
    quichebradford Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    This was my face when I saw the bikini pic. :noway: LOL!!

You look amazing! Great job!
  • lorihalsted
    lorihalsted Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Your back does look amazing!!!! Awesome results!
  • tweetybaby69
    tweetybaby69 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    What an amzing journey!! You look fantastic andyou sheould be very proud of your accomplishment. You should definitely get in a fitness competition. Way to go!! :flowerforyou:
  • Illekrene
    Illekrene Posts: 1
    Options
    Congrats, you look amazing. I am just starting and have a long way to go but, your progress has inspired me!!! :smile:
  • mmsilvia
    mmsilvia Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! Stand tall & be proud!!

:smile:
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Damn girl you look good..lol. What a major difference. Your body is so incredible. i look forward to even more progress in year 2!!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    All I have to say is WOW - you look amazing and absolutely beautiful in a bikini. I would love to wear a bikini, but this momma is never going to have a body like that. Congrats on your success. I have to agree strength training is wonderful (it is all I can do right now since I have a leg injury). I am going to have an amazing upper body by the time my leg heals. Good luck with maintenance and toning up.
  • TeresaWash
    TeresaWash Posts: 283
    Options
    You looked pretty darn good to start with.... now you are amazing! Nice job!
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    OMGosh lady, that is an incredible transformaion! Congratulations to you!
  • chantels1
    chantels1 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Wow Sexy Lady right there! Great job!!!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Honey, you looked beautiful at your sister's wedding ........ and NOW you look so happy and fit ...... I'm jealous LOL ...... congrats & best of luck in the future !
  • Lesah0808
    Lesah0808 Posts: 91
    Options
    You look Awesome! You are true proof that dedication and hard-work pay-off/!! Congrats and Thanks for the Inspiration!!
  • mstootee
    mstootee Posts: 10
    Options
    You look awesome lady! Great job!
  • FAVORED1
    FAVORED1 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You ook great. I loved your comment "long lasting success comes from being able to eat what you want in moderation". That's KEY... if people could understand that, they will be well on their way. Keep up the Grand work... it's a lifestyle not an event. ;0)
  • succesfullyskinny
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!
    You're such an inspiration
    :happy:
  • Fabulocity
    Fabulocity Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Simply Amazing. Congratulations!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • jennt_22
    jennt_22 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job, keep it up! You can do anything you put your mind too!!!
  • BabeedollB
    BabeedollB Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    WTG! You look great!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!