My One Year Anniversary on MFP Before & After Pics

Options

Replies

• laylo31
    laylo31 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!!! Awesome Journey!!! Thank you for sharing your testimony because it is very encouraging to seeing that others have struggled as well but still made it through and came out victorious!!!! Your recent pics look like you are a fitness model or something!!! I am happy for you Sis and proud of you!!!! I celebrate your victory with you!!!! Congrats!!!
  • MariaLivingFit
    MariaLivingFit Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    love the shoulders!!
  • bbriscoe13
    bbriscoe13 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!! Great job!! :) I love the fact that you said you didn't give up just because you had one bad day!! I feel that is the key!
  • rubybeach
    rubybeach Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Hot! Amazing job!!!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! you look awesome!!!!
  • ebonijo2
    ebonijo2 Posts: 73
    Options
    I really enjoyed your story, my goal is not only to lose weight, thats more of a plus to me. I really want to be healthy and fit. I have high level patients that come in and say their competeing in this event, & I think to myself that I want to do that. I want to be able to reach a place where I can compete in events and feel comfortable knowing I can complete it. Besides my dad is almost 62 and competeing in marathons, I can't let him show me up, thats not right. ( But I am happy for him, he motivates me).
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! You look GREAT!! One of my daughter's friends started competing when she was in her 30's, and she really enjoys it. Hope you compete!! And CONGRATS to you!
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Love it!! You look awesome!!
  • MzMiller1215
    MzMiller1215 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I really enjoyed your story, my goal is not only to lose weight, thats more of a plus to me. I really want to be healthy and fit. I have high level patients that come in and say their competeing in this event, & I think to myself that I want to do that. I want to be able to reach a place where I can compete in events and feel comfortable knowing I can complete it. Besides my dad is almost 62 and competeing in marathons, I can't let him show me up, thats not right. ( But I am happy for him, he motivates me).

I know you can do it!
  • KathShum2012
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look amazing.
  • Micheetah
    Micheetah Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Great story and success! Keepin me inspired, you look amazing!:flowerforyou:
  • pfarley68
    pfarley68 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You look great! When I get to goal, I may buy a bikini just to see what I look like in it but I would never wear it in public.
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    WOW! Your back is KILLER!! Your skin is beautiful too! I would never look that good, even with a tan because I have freckles on my back. You go!!!!
  • Peachy_T
    Peachy_T Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    What an amazing job you've done!! Congratulations on your success!! You look fabulous!!
  • mrsjohnson75
    mrsjohnson75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! :flowerforyou:
  • OneBKDiva
    OneBKDiva Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Wow Mo you look amazing!!! I'm so proud of you!!! Keep up the good work, you are truly inspiring!!!
  • coquetona
    coquetona Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thanks for sharing your story and pictures. You are very inspirational!
  • watercolormama
    watercolormama Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Great work! You look fit and toned! I see a thread through all these successes.....eat real food, pay attention to portions, realize you are in it for the long haul, and the scale no longer rules. Good for you.
  • Pomidorka
    Pomidorka Posts: 36
    Options
    Great work girl! You look amazing!
  • Connie48
    Connie48 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!