bethb4 Posts: 48
    Options

Just have patients.

Is she a doctor?

:bigsmile: hahaha
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Did you ever consider it's hard to lose weight because you don't need to lose weight? Your body doesn't easily give up what it needs.
  • RyanDanielle5101
    Options

Incomplete food:laugh: ??? What does that mean?? Half a sandwich or half a cookie:noway:
    Anything processed. A whole cookie or a whole sandwich is also made with incomplete foods.

Do you really not see a difference between a food with a complete nutritional profile, like a strawberry, and a processed incomplete food, like a strawberry pop tart?

I think the word processed covers that:wink:
  • Rocbola
    Rocbola Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options

Incomplete food:laugh: ??? What does that mean?? Half a sandwich or half a cookie:noway:
    Anything processed. A whole cookie or a whole sandwich is also made with incomplete foods.

Do you really not see a difference between a food with a complete nutritional profile, like a strawberry, and a processed incomplete food, like a strawberry pop tart?

I think the word processed covers that:wink:
    Yea, it does. So does "incomplete". Sometimes, more than one word that can be used in a given moment. The English language is amazing, isn't it?
  • taxidermist15
    taxidermist15 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    pfft... ill take the whole cookie thankyou ^
  • lconverse
    lconverse Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. And I also am so terrified of "adding calories" because I'm scared it'll make me gain weight but it really matters what you're eating. If you're not eating processed foods with a ton of additives you're on the right track. It can really screw up your hormones and have your whole body out of whack.

I would say stick with one exercise program and finish the whole thing. Find something that works for you. I'm doing insanity and I can tell it's working but I wasn't doing so well with the diet part, which is what I'm working on now.

It's so hard to find the right balance for you, but don't give up! And I can tell a difference in the pictures!

alcohol, pop, drinks with coloring added = a big no no! (sorry, I work with kids)

Just keep experimenting! I know you're frustrated but it can also be fun! :P