Which Celebrity Would You Give Your Xtra Weight To?

Options

Replies

• surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Oprah for sure
  • sugarandspice27
    sugarandspice27 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    People obviously don't understand that no one is FORCING them to open up this thread and read it all. It's for fun and if you have an issue with that, kindly keep it moving. I don't think anyone will miss you.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    I opened this thread hoping not everyone was too mindless to see this post for what it is.
  • ffffaaatttt
    ffffaaatttt Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    OF COURSE THOSE WOMEN ARE MAD!!! You are maliciously attacking ther idols! The Olson twins, Lindsey Lohan.... They're the picture of self deprivation! (unless we're talking about coke and Adderall) They are goddess among women! How dare you even joke about something (completely unrealistic) like giving your fat to them! (I hope this goes without saying... but read with HEAVY sarcasm).
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Is thread for real right now?

How about instead of focusing on what's wrong with everyone else's bodies, we focus on our own.

It's all in fun. Lighten up! :wink:

My bad! I forgot that celebrity women don't count and it's ok to criticize their bodies. How silly of me to consider them women just like us!

Would it be ok to create a thread that was "Which MFP member would you give your extra weigh to?" Ya know, since it's all in fun?
  • sugarandspice27
    sugarandspice27 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Obviously people here need to lighten up more than just their weight.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    yet, we post threads ALL day long begging others not to bash our body types, but it's ok to bash celebrities body types. WTF?!? This is NOT ok.
  • staceynewbon
    staceynewbon Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Victoria Beckham with out a doubt .
    Options
    Obviously people here need to lighten up more than just their weight.

technically, I came here to GAIN weight. I USED to be like those celebrities you all think its ok to bash for their bodies. It took me 3 years to gain to a healthy weight. We have NO idea if they are trying or not. Just like we don't know if a bigger person is trying to lose weight.
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Is thread for real right now?

How about instead of focusing on what's wrong with everyone else's bodies, we focus on our own.

It's all in fun. Lighten up! :wink:

My bad! I forgot that celebrity women don't count and it's ok to criticize their bodies. How silly of me to consider them women just like us!

Would it be ok to create a thread that was "Which MFP member would you give your extra weigh to?" Ya know, since it's all in fun?

I have an answer to that.
  • angelicarubi
    angelicarubi Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Obivously the people that have never truly been fat on here get upset, like they have never looked at someone and been like she needs to shed a few or talked about celebs!
  • SportyLadyPhotographer
    Options
    renee zellweger really needs a little weight just hid look less boney
    and celebs get so skinny they get talked about too its a lossing battle
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Kelly Ripa. I think she's gorgeous but scary thin. Like I could snap her in two...
    Options
    Obivously the people that have never truly been fat on here get upset, like they have never looked at someone and been like she needs to shed a few or talked about celebs!

actually, no. I don't try to make myself feel better by putting others down. I'm not that insecure.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options

This is just pathetic. Great assumption there.

And no, I don't. The way I see it is I don't know what stage people are at in there lives, they could be losing weight when I see them, so why would I say/think anything. I don't gain my self worth by making fun of people's image.
    Options
    The way I see it is I don't know what stage people are at in there lives, they could be losing weight when I see them, so why would I say/think anything.

could NOT agree more with that statement! Anymore than we know if an anorexic is no longer anorexic and is now actively working torward gaining weight.... unless we know them and their story, we have no idea.
  • angelicarubi
    Options
    The way I see it is I don't know what stage people are at in there lives, they could be losing weight when I see them, so why would I say/think anything.

could NOT agree more with that statement! Anymore than we know if an anorexic is no longer anorexic and is now actively working torward gaining weight.... unless we know them and their story, we have no idea.

I understand where you are coming from but unless you have been a fat person you do not understand the humor in this. It was not intended to put people down to make us feel better it was just a fun JOKE!!!!
  • angelicarubi
    Options

actually, no. I don't try to make myself feel better by putting others down. I'm not that insecure.

Clearly you are otherwise you wouldn't be trying to gain weight or whatever you are doing on here.
  • angelicarubi
    Options

This is just pathetic. Great assumption there.

And no, I don't. The way I see it is I don't know what stage people are at in there lives, they could be losing weight when I see them, so why would I say/think anything. I don't gain my self worth by making fun of people's image.

Im supposed to believe that!
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I would give my fat to someone who knows what to do with it...like Madonna. She'd burn that fat off within a week and be back to looking svelte as always...haha
This discussion has been closed.