Which Celebrity Would You Give Your Xtra Weight To?

Options

Replies

• EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Obivously the people that have never truly been fat on here get upset, like they have never looked at someone and been like she needs to shed a few or talked about celebs!
    The way I see it is I don't know what stage people are at in there lives, they could be losing weight when I see them, so why would I say/think anything.

could NOT agree more with that statement! Anymore than we know if an anorexic is no longer anorexic and is now actively working torward gaining weight.... unless we know them and their story, we have no idea.

I understand where you are coming from but unless you have been a fat person you do not understand the humor in this. It was not intended to put people down to make us feel better it was just a fun JOKE!!!!

This makes no sense. So because you were fat, you're allowed to find humour in "giving your fat" to skinny girls? Interesting...

So, because I've always been somewhat thin, I can start a thread titled: Which Celebrity Would You Tie Up So They Don't Eat Anymore? I can add people like Adele, old Jennifer Hudson, Queen Latifa, fat Tyra Banks, and the like? Okay, sounds perfect! Oh, and don't even try getting mad, because hey it's all a joke.
  • EmCarroll1990
    Options
    Obivously the people that have never truly been fat on here get upset, like they have never looked at someone and been like she needs to shed a few or talked about celebs!

actually, no. I don't try to make myself feel better by putting others down. I'm not that insecure.

Clearly you are otherwise you wouldn't be trying to gain weight or whatever you are doing on here.

Or y'know... She's trying to get to a healthy weight.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    The way I see it is I don't know what stage people are at in there lives, they could be losing weight when I see them, so why would I say/think anything.

could NOT agree more with that statement! Anymore than we know if an anorexic is no longer anorexic and is now actively working torward gaining weight.... unless we know them and their story, we have no idea.

I understand where you are coming from but unless you have been a fat person you do not understand the humor in this. It was not intended to put people down to make us feel better it was just a fun JOKE!!!!

I have been in the obese category most of my life and I see no humor in this post. Just saying.
  • angelicarubi
    angelicarubi Posts: 148 Member
    Options

This makes no sense. So because you were fat, you're allowed to find humour in "giving your fat" to skinny girls? Interesting...

So, because I've always been somewhat thin, I can start a thread titled: Which Celebrity Would You Tie Up So They Don't Eat Anymore? I can add people like Adele, old Jennifer Hudson, Queen Latifa, fat Tyra Banks, and the like? Okay, sounds perfect! Oh, and don't even try getting mad, because hey it's all a joke.

Honestly I would find it hilarious! We all hate being fat which is why we are trying to shed the pounds I am sorry if I insulted you in anyway that was not my intention. I was just trying to make you understand you have your humor and we have ours.
  • angelicarubi
    Options

actually, no. I don't try to make myself feel better by putting others down. I'm not that insecure.

Clearly you are otherwise you wouldn't be trying to gain weight or whatever you are doing on here.

Or y'know... She's trying to get to a healthy weight.

well good for you!
  • angelicarubi
    Options

I have been in the obese category most of my life and I see no humor in this post. Just saying.

Well that is you and this is me:)
  • EmCarroll1990
    Options

Honestly I would find it hilarious! We all hate being fat which is why we are trying to shed the pounds I am sorry if I insulted you in anyway that was not my intention. I was just trying to make you understand you have your humor and we have ours.

I don't find humour in putting down people's bodies. That just lacks class.
  • angelicarubi
    Options

• Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Options

here you are talking about me not having any class isn't that just as bad as making fun of someone's weight. you are no better! All I have to say is judging someone by their opinions also lacks class. Only reason why you are giving me **** is because those women are probably your role models. I am sorry but I would rather look up to someone who is sucessful because they worked hard for it, not because they have rich daddies or big *kitten* or a small figure or addicted to drugs which is probably why most are so skinny!

Yeah. I wouldn't have said that if I were you. That last line is really gonna come back and bite you in the butt if this thread doesn't get locked first. Ready to watch the shiz fly
  • juicy011
    juicy011 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Angelina Jolie, she's gorgeous but seems frail.......
  • DiNore
    DiNore Posts: 1
    Options
    If I could 'share' my extra wt.... I would give just enough to the skinny skinny people who need it! and Hay to be nice I would take some extra "bhind' from someone who doesn't need all the" junk in the trunk" LOL
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    All the kardashian women....wait...it would make their butts bigger than they are.
  • RobinvdM
    RobinvdM Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels.

She and her evil workouts will burn through every pound I donate to her, so I am comfortable. She looks great, and busts butt but my god that woman has no pity :laugh:
  • BandForAlyAnne
    BandForAlyAnne Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    sigourney weaver. i just dont like her....thats awful. not really...can i take that back?
  • sugarandspice27
    sugarandspice27 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I AM THE OP. I want to squash this beef between the fatties and the skinnies.

When I originally posted this, I wasn't intending this to be a "THIN-BASHING" thread, as all the thinner women on this thread have assumed it to be. I'm not here to say anyone should be one size or another. It was in fact meant to bash ANNOYING, OBNOXIOUS celebrities-- Kim Kardashian for example (who is insanely gorgeous and incidentally NOT THIN!). Someone else posted Oprah- they GET IT! Some celebrities are just IRRITATING HUMAN BEINGS- and they've chosen to be in the spotlight, so their character flaws are open to ridicule. It comes with the territory. Trust me, with all their Bazillions of $$'s in the bank I have an EXTREMELY HARD TIME believing they give one care in the world what people are posting about them on a message board. Don't delude yourself into thinking they do. Sitting and defending celebs and comparing it to attacking fellow MFP members is just absurd.

I had no intention of saying that skinny celebs should gain more weight. You all have a chip on your shoulder and turned this into SOMETHING ABOUT YOU! Sorry to tell you IT"S NOT ABOUT YOU! And to say it lacks class? Clearly the joke of this post was entirely lost on people that have their panties on way too tightly.
  • holly1283
    holly1283 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    It was meant for fun. Good grief. I would give mine to Angelina also and I don't think she gives a rat's patoot what I think. If you are so upset go to another thread. :grumble:
  • holly1283
    holly1283 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    I AM THE OP. I want to squash this beef between the fatties and the skinnies.

When I originally posted this, I wasn't intending this to be a "THIN-BASHING" thread, as all the thinner women on this thread have assumed it to be. I'm not here to say anyone should be one size or another. It was in fact meant to bash ANNOYING, OBNOXIOUS celebrities-- Kim Kardashian for example (who, incidentally IS NOT THIN!). Someone else posted Oprah- they GET IT! Some celebrities are just IRRITATING HUMAN BEINGS- and they've chosen to be in the spotlight, so their character flaws are open to ridicule. It comes with the territory. Trust me, with all their Bazillions of $$'s in the bank I have an EXTREMELY HARD TIME believing they give one care in the world what people are posting about them on a message board. Don't delude yourself into thinking they do. Sitting and defending celebs and comparing it to attacking fellow MFP members is just absurd.

I had no intention of saying that skinny celebs should gain more weight. You all have a chip on your shoulder and turned this into SOMETHING ABOUT YOU! Sorry to tell you IT"S NOT ABOUT YOU! And to say it lacks class? Clearly the joke of this post was entirely lost on people that have their panties on way too tightly.
    It was a shame you had to even explain this to them. I GOT IT and I don't get much LOL
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options

here you are talking about me not having any class isn't that just as bad as making fun of someone's weight. you are no better! All I have to say is judging someone by their opinions also lacks class. Only reason why you are giving me **** is because those women are probably your role models. I am sorry but I would rather look up to someone who is sucessful because they worked hard for it, not because they have rich daddies or big *kitten* or a small figure or addicted to drugs which is probably why most are so skinny!

Yeah. I wouldn't have said that if I were you. That last line is really gonna come back and bite you in the butt if this thread doesn't get locked first. Ready to watch the shiz fly

Glad to see you came to your senses and deleted your post. Not before it could get quoted and people could see how you really feel though.
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Nicole Ritchie

a-mourning-mother-lashes-out-at.jpg
  • Snitch1
    Snitch1 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I would give it to the people who are truly STARVING in this world. Where getting a stinking bowl of rice has to last the entire family of 14 like 5 days. Like somewhere in Africa, The Appalachian Mountain's..somewhere it might do some good. Somewhere where the little babies bellies are not bloated from malnutrition and they have flies in their eyes.

NOW, does that make the the people fighting on here think for a moment.

The OW people were just having fun. The UW people got offended. Good Lord, it WAS all in FUN. Believe me, as an OBESE person, I rarely get to HAVE FUN. I don't get to post my bikini clad *kitten* on here, and post a topic that say's.."Am I too fat for this??"

Goodnight,and God Bless us ALL
    Nicolette the fattie!
This discussion has been closed.