Guys on mfp don't log food???

Options
Happylady123
Happylady123 Posts: 166 Member
Why is it that guys join mfp and don't log their food? I think it is hot when a guy shows the dedication and discipline to log his food AND exercise.

Replies

• runfatmanrun
    runfatmanrun Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I log. don't know how it's hot but thanks.
  • unassembledandy
    Options
    im the opposite! haha i dont log my exercise because i tend to eat it back so only log the food
  • _hi_hat3r_
    _hi_hat3r_ Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Most are just on here looking for gulliable women
  • hongruss
    hongruss Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I log consistently BUT don't add exercise as I don't eat my cals back.

Russ
  • steve1686
    steve1686 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    they're probably here for other reasons........considering that's the point of this site
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    I log my food and exercises every day :D
  • Nekhet
    Nekhet Posts: 380
    Options
    I do...sometimes I do forget but I try to be consistent and log my food and exercises.
  • stephaneb74
    stephaneb74 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You obviously don't have the right guys friends..... all mine are logging and pretty good at it too :-)
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Food logging is only one aspect of this site.
  • dlwyatt82
    dlwyatt82 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    All generalizations are false. :tongue:
  • TexanThom
    TexanThom Posts: 778
    Options
    Today is my 101st day in a row...I have logged everything that I have eaten, everyday. I hate blanket statements...
  • Flyer615
    Flyer615 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I always log it. I don't always "close" it at the end of the day. Feel free to look at mine (diary, that is, tee hee). It's the keeping track that makes the success. I think there are a lot of people that don't log everything they eat. On the other hand, I, too, am horrible at logging exercise. I don't know why.

Edit: Oh, and thanks for the "hot" compliment. :laugh:
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I don't want you to see my area diary because I currently eat 4000+ calories so I don't want you to see that then think about eating more...
  • NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I would think it depends on WHY they are on MFP to begin with. Some guys that are on here to lose weight will log food and or excercise. Others may just be on here looking for a "friend".
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    I've started to log my food again but I haven't done do for many months now. I'm getting back into cycling again so need to drop a few pounds.

I never log exercise.

Not everyone has the same goals.
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Its really why I use this site. I log in all of my food and my dairy is public too. If I was just going to use the site for social reasons, I'd stay on my FB page lol.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    I have too many friends on here to watch who is and isn't logging daily and quite honestly, could care less, unless they ask for assistance.
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Why is it that guys join mfp and don't log their food? I think it is hot when a guy shows the dedication and discipline to log his food AND exercise.

Same reason some women don't.
  • Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options

Wha?
  • JaySpice
    JaySpice Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Most are just on here looking for gulliable women

CTFU!