Guys on mfp don't log food???

Options

Replies

• Qatsi
    Qatsi Posts: 2,191 Member
    Options
    I log my food and my exercise. Never kept a food diary before - and that's probably a big reason why I've always failed in the past.
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    food logging is why I joined MFP. That is what I needed was to have some way to make sure I was not overdoing intake while thinking I was eating healthy. This is what short-circuited some prior attempts.
  • Genem30
    Genem30 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I log, but I eat a lot of crap. I still stay under my calories most of the time tho. It's not my fault Wednesday is 50 cent wings day at Pizza Hut!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I have too many friends on here to watch who is and isn't logging daily and quite honestly, could care less, unless they ask for assistance.

^THIS!
  • jonski1968
    jonski1968 Posts: 4,498 Member
    Options
    Yep...I log constantly too..
  • Canuck_TriFit
    Canuck_TriFit Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to log food again, I was doing fine for a while I think with portions and food so I stopped logging, now I'm trying to see how my eating habits are and improve them by logging food again.
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I log about 5 days a week.

Weekends are chaotic and I always end up guesstimating how much of my kid's leftovers I ate and feeling bad about it.
  • karllewis
    karllewis Posts: 1
    Options
    I USE MY ANDROID PHONE- ITS EASY, I WANT TO KNOW HOW BAD I AM DOING
  • RoosterB
    RoosterB Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I log food & exercise. If anyone wants to get hot reading through it, help yourself... so long as you're female ;)
  • turkeyhunter60
    turkeyhunter60 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    i log my food AND excercise. I wasn't losing any weight until I started logging food. Makes me more accountable to myself.
  • Wreak_Havoc
    Wreak_Havoc Posts: 597
    Options
    I log everything! Keeps me honest and in check. I also log 90% of my exercise. I have a pedometer I use, but only log it when I go over on cals for a day. LOL
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    we don't?
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    Great. Isn't it early for all the guys to be comparing who has the best log?
  • vade43113
    vade43113 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Yay, I am not hot because I do log all the food and most of the exercise I do
  • BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    You all are some rocking dudes. High five.
  • Wreak_Havoc
    Wreak_Havoc Posts: 597
    Options
    Most are just on here looking for gulliable women

Uhm... NO!
  • kokaneesailor
    kokaneesailor Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I log as hard as Big Joe Mufferaw. :wink:
  • Skywalker_Dub
    Options
    I have to log my food. Metabolism is slowing down with age so it's an easy way to keep it in check and see what helps to build muscle
  • talamer
    talamer Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I try my best to log everything! sometimes I forget or bcoz if weekend, I would be all time busy with family and I know calories will go double or triple than my daily limit :P
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Why is it that guys join mfp and don't log their food? I think it is hot when a guy shows the dedication and discipline to log his food AND exercise.

I know, I get all hot and bothered when I see a guy complete his food diary.

A man with a BIG commitment is so sexy!