Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    Options
    You GO GIRL!!
    You look fantastic, what a great job.
    :wink:

Thanks JoJo!
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    I am so sorry I missed it!!! We could have celebrated together. But I'm so very very proud of you!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Can't wait to see you IRL.

I'm eager to see what my weight will be tomorrow morning on my very own scale, after my week long trip to Ottawa. I got on tonight and it wasn't shockingly different than from what I weighed the morning I left, so of course I'm curious to see what my morning weight will be. Wish me luck :tongue:
  • cdickey
    cdickey Posts: 230
    Options
    You look GREAT! congrats on your success.
  • mamajess1
    Options
    Great job keep up the good work!
  • becky_mommyof3
    Options
    congrats that is great
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    a132a9774b4b4f9210c92c706f3a0a6e.jpg

I am so happy for you! Keep up the great work!
  • jcarter0525
    Options
    awesome! great job! it's taken me 6 months just to lose 25 lbs. (i have a thyroid problem too).
  • Sarandipity
    Options
    I am so sorry I missed it!!! We could have celebrated together. But I'm so very very proud of you!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Can't wait to see you IRL.

I'm eager to see what my weight will be tomorrow morning on my very own scale, after my week long trip to Ottawa. I got on tonight and it wasn't shockingly different than from what I weighed the morning I left, so of course I'm curious to see what my morning weight will be. Wish me luck :tongue:

It's ok we can celebrate my half way point in a couple weeks!

My weigh in was pretty shocking after being on the Island for almost a week I went down 5 pounds! Apparently all the sushi did me good :laugh: Hope it went well this morning!
  • Sarandipity
    Options
    Thanks for all the compliments and congrats. It really means a lot and it does wonders for the motivation!
  • Sarandipity
    Options
    awesome! great job! it's taken me 6 months just to lose 25 lbs. (i have a thyroid problem too).

25 pounds is still a pretty big accomplishment! Way to go! Keep up the good work!

The thyroid issues can make it more difficult, but I am proof that if you put in the work you will eventually see results. For so long I waited for the medication to magically make me drop the weight. :laugh: Once I finally stopped believing that and put in the work my progress has been pretty steady.
  • CaGinger
    CaGinger Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    You are awesome!

I just hit the 50lb down myself! It feels so good! :heart:
  • Sarandipity
    Options
    You are awesome!

I just hit the 50lb down myself! It feels so good! :heart:

We are both awesome! :smile: Congratulations to you!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You're doing a fantastic job. Keep up the good work, you look wonderful. :flowerforyou:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the great work! You will be at your goal weight in no time!!!
  • RecliningFigure
    RecliningFigure Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Terrific! Your hard work and vigilance is paying off.
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    I know you JUST updated your photo but you need to do so again. I think the last 7lbs came off your face:bigsmile: You look amazing!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!