swimsuits and stretch marks

Options
13»

Replies

• omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    I have had 2 kids and I'm covered in stretch marks but w/e I'm still gonna wear my bikini if i ever go out. I've worked hard!

You look amazing! I don't see a single one... Does being tan help hide them? I'm have super fair skin, and since mine are still fresh and red, they stick out sooo much.

For me NO...tanning makes them much worse. I am also quite fair skinned. Some people say that tanning helps hide them, but the exact opposite for me (and many). I think it has to do with your natural skin tone. The red is hard because new ones are so much more obvious. But they will definitely fade with time.
  • Tanyawhite30
    Tanyawhite30 Posts: 473
    Options
    I had 2 kids and I have stretch marks....but they are not has visible when I am tanned....I am not ashamed of them and I don`t care!!
  • julieh391
    julieh391 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I have them on my hips from my third baby (started my pregnancy chubby that time.) I fully intend to wear a bikini when I'm at my goal weight/size. I figure by then they'll fade too. Right now they're pretty purple because my baby is only 2 months old.