Guys - Tan lines?

Replies

• Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Softball tan's are the best. Just one stripe above the knee on the thigh.
  • steve1686
    steve1686 Posts: 346 Member
    I've been wondering this too. I don't mind them on a guy, but mine are pretty bad and since I can't sit out naked...
    Says who?
  • kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    None except the tan line that forms between the butt and the thigh!!!! LOVE IT!

that's the only ones I get !
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Softball tan's are the best. Just one stripe above the knee on the thigh.

Yeah right! I used to hate those. I always tried to even it out the day after by laying out on my roof.
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    DaughterOfTheMostHighKing Posts: 1,436 Member
    definitely sexy

;D I have tan lines.... ;) lol!!!!!
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    I'm not a guy but I love a nice tshirt/farmers tan on a man. It lets me know that he works outside doing man stuff :love:

Have to agree with this. While the look isn't exactly a good one, the implication is hot.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    I'm not a guy but I love a nice tshirt/farmers tan on a man. It lets me know that he works outside doing man stuff :love:

Have to agree with this. While the look isn't exactly a good one, the implication is hot.

Well, I guess since I'm the king of the farmer tan people...you guys would all be my subjects.

allhail.gif
  • Glucocorticoid
    Glucocorticoid Posts: 867 Member
    All I require is a pulse.
  • RMuske
    RMuske Posts: 271 Member
    You have to keep in mind that not all tan lines are created equal. I am pretty pale but I do have a faint tan line from my bikini AND another set of tan lines from my TRI gear.. lol It is super hot!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    sexy
  • jeffpettis
    jeffpettis Posts: 865 Member
    Yes please!!! :wink:
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    I don't mind tan lines. I like the sticker tans though.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbSmtFYp1s3g4g09w5QG8Xx2OtFnJ8SXlgT_GkbrECZ94cKxMEMg

Sticker tans? I must be out of the loop. You put one on and it tans around the sticker?

They use them as a control at tanning salons. You can peel it back to see how dark you've tanned. It's really easy to overdo it otherwise.

call me stupid but i never realized thats what the stickers at my salon were FOR! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i always try to remember to grab one to take home for my son LOLOLOLOL

i like tan lines. i dont get real dark though. too pale for that. been using a tanning bed just to build a decent base tan for when we go to the beach next week.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    You have to keep in mind that not all tan lines are created equal. I am pretty pale but I do have a faint tan line from my bikini AND another set of tan lines from my TRI gear.. lol It is super hot!

^^^^^^^
  • Kaimana94
    Kaimana94 Posts: 165 Member
    I really like a light tan line.
  • Lissakaye81
    Lissakaye81 Posts: 224 Member
    I hate tan lines, they drive me nuts, on me and others. When I used to work construction I had a tan line across my forehead where I wore a hardhat, a total farmer tan, and the glove tan line...was totally not cool, my legs were death white. I looked ridiculous wearing a tanktop or dress.
  • knapowell
    knapowell Posts: 230 Member
    I hate tan lines, they drive me nuts, on me and others. When I used to work construction I had a tan line across my forehead where I wore a hardhat, a total farmer tan, and the glove tan line...was totally not cool, my legs were death white. I looked ridiculous wearing a tanktop or dress.

True, I worked HVAC for a few summers. They had me up on the roof changing filters a lot. It was definitely a weird tan, as I too wore gloves and a hat.
  • flutgos
    flutgos Posts: 24 Member
    Not a deal breaker by any means, but I prefer none.
  • Wreak_Havoc
    Wreak_Havoc Posts: 597
    As long as it's not "Tan-in-a-can". With or without tan lines is fine by me
  • superpapa16
    superpapa16 Posts: 244 Member
    For some reason when I was younger I found very distinct tan lines to be very sexy, but as I've gotten older my preferences have changed. Light tan lines are still hot, but the very dark to the very pale not so much...
  • quixoticmantis
    quixoticmantis Posts: 297 Member
    Not a guy, BUT: I don't care for tans, so I don't guess I care for tan lines, either. :flowerforyou: