Guys - Tan lines?

Options

Replies

• ready2tryagain42
    Options
    Super white chick here...it goes with my red hair. When all my freckles meld together during the summer I have a slight tan....I hope it doesn't matter.
  • stevepierson
    stevepierson Posts: 119
    Options
    I think tan lines are sexy. Makes me think that I'm seeing what hasn't even seen the light of day...
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,051 Member
    Options
    Few things are more sexy to me then tan lines after a day out on the beach... Like a spot light on the parts that were hidden all day
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    Not a guy and I don't like tanning, but I do kind of like how my boobs look a little bigger when they're lily white and the rest of my torso has slight color. :blushing:
  • JeffJohnson26
    JeffJohnson26 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I think they're very sexy, especially when the lines aren't overly distinct. And I'm referring to a bikini tan line, not a farmer tan.
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    I hate, HATE getting the dreaded "sock tan" :grumble:

I use to play softball all the time and wore ankle socks and boy did I have white feet!

Now, I just have a flip flop tan.:tongue:
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    I like them - I like to know that a woman spends activity time outdoors. Don't care for the fake bake & sticker look.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,051 Member
    Options

Now, I just have a flip flop tan.:tongue:

I wear my sandles all summer long, and have a foot tan all the way until December
  • Bigpelly8
    Bigpelly8 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    love them!
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Not a guy and I don't like tanning, but I do kind of like how my boobs look a little bigger when they're lily white and the rest of my torso has slight color. :blushing:

Ummm, I like that too... NOT ON ME!
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I like tan lines as the booobies look glow in the dark when the lights are off

:laugh: :laugh: so true :laugh: :laugh:
  • jgardner38
    jgardner38 Posts: 70
    Options
    I love them!!!
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    I hate tan lines, they drive me nuts, on me and others. When I used to work construction I had a tan line across my forehead where I wore a hardhat, a total farmer tan, and the glove tan line...was totally not cool, my legs were death white. I looked ridiculous wearing a tanktop or dress.

True, I worked HVAC for a few summers. They had me up on the roof changing filters a lot. It was definitely a weird tan, as I too wore gloves and a hat.
    Love this. Years ago when I worked out of doors I had a tanned football across my back between where my jeans ended and my shirt was tied up. I do fake and bake a bit, I never wear shorts when riding my MC so I feel the need to tan my legs so I don't look like a guy. Other than that I have weird tan lines, glove from MC, ankles from walking etc. LOL is vanity a hoot.
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    I have naturally tanned skin (biracial) but I get so happy when I get tan lines :laugh:

I always get them on my feet. Never had proper ones, though. I don't tan that much.

I do like that when I tan it's just brown and browner, though.
  • JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I love tan lines. It's like you have x-ray vision and can see right through the bikini. :bigsmile:
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    I like tan lines as the booobies look glow in the dark when the lights are off
    :flowerforyou:
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    How about when you go cycling and forget to put sunscreen on your legs?

Is it hot to have a horizontal tan line half-way between your hip and knee? (please say yes) :laugh:

My guy says he likes mine. Of course I yank my shorts up to my upper thigh, and I always wear sleeveless jerseys. It's the glove line that bothers me.
  • BigDaddyRonnie
    BigDaddyRonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Very much an eye catcher to me!
  • blittle2
    blittle2 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I like them
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I feel like I have tan lines at all times. I tan VERY quickly and easily, even when I'm covered in sunscreen. I was in the car for 30 minutes one day with my window rolled down and by the time I got home my left arm was darker than my right one.

So I sure hope tan lines are sexy, because I've got them ALL THE DAMN TIME!