Replies

• WalkingQueen1979
    WalkingQueen1979 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    you look awesome wtg:)
  • BeMyBest2012
    BeMyBest2012 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Healthy and vibrant! I am so happy for you! Keep up the hard work!
  • jamaalspence1
    Options
    your story is really inspirational. u look great. keep up the good work. i am really impressed on how much weight u lost in the short amount of time.
  • geneslilwifey
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!!
  • 76transamchic
    76transamchic Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You are amazing, thank you for sharing.
  • BOLO4Hagtha
    BOLO4Hagtha Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congrats!
  • tshields27
    tshields27 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look so gorgeous and you have such a beautiful glow about you now. A huge congrats to you
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and congrats....Funny enough....I weighed 242lbs back in October and I am also down to 170lbs now. It feels great doesnt it! Just thought I'd throw that out there as we have the same numbers lol. Are you going to keep losing or maintain now?

Congrats to you.. That's pretty awesome we have the same numbers! I am going to keep going. I want to focus on my body fat percentage now and start adding in some weight training.
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I KNOW I must have said THANK YOU hundreds of times in the past few days... but I really mean it. Thank you everyone for the kind words!!! When I posted it I was SO NERVOUS about sharing my story but figured if it would help just one person, it would be worth it! AMAZED by all the sweet comments and seeing the responses really motivates ME even more to keep pushing towards my GOAL "BODY"!!! :smile: SO THANK YOU GUYS!
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring. Congratulations on such incredible success in less than 5 months!
  • amygaycheme
    Options
    I already posted this as a blog, but figured I should maybe share my story on here as well... in hopes of inspiring others.

Something I forgot to mention in the blog... This was my SECOND time joining MFP... I joined last year and was doing great, in fact was down 34 lbs. BUT THEN IT HAPPENED... On day on the way to work a lady ran the red light and SLAMMED into the drivers side of my SUV!!! Totaling my SUV and I ended up in the hospital and in therapy for MONTHS due to neck and back injuries. I ended up gaining all the weight that I had lost back and got soooo depressed over it I ended up gaining additional pounds. I ended up closing my account with MFP and gave up :cry:

I REJOINED MFP January 7th of this year weighing in at 242lbs!!! For some reason I didn't really notice how BIG I had become until I saw the pics from our past vacation...and was SHOCKED! I joined MFP that night and thats when the journey began! The first time I joined the site I was all about losing the weight.This time I am all about LIFE CHANGE, the healthiest, most natural way of losing the weight... No fad diets, no diet pills, or starvation method. Just Eating right and Exercise, and STICKING WITH IT!!! I set out on the journey deciding I wanted to lose 72lbs, to at least get me in a healthy "BMI RANGE"... and I FINALLY DID IT on May 29th, 144 days on MFP I hit my goal weight (and exceeded it) weighing in at 169.2!:drinker:
    ***AND As of today I actually weigh 168!

***NOW... for the PICTURES and to read more about my "Story" check out my blog post... http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Blessedmommy_2x

All i can say is WOW!
  • reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Great job and outstanding story. Thanks for the motivation!
  • truebeauty76
    Options
    You look Fab!!!!!! I'm soooooo motivated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • rebrcca3434
    Options
    Wow you look great. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Congrats and hell of a job!!!! Wow you look good and your success story will inspire many to follow
  • jcamby
    jcamby Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! Such an inspiration! Thank you!! Congrats, girl!
  • xipow
    xipow Posts: 58
    Options
    Beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
  • Vicki66C
    Vicki66C Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. Your pictures and story are so inspiring. Kudos to you. Thank you for sharing.
  • illuria
    illuria Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! Gave me some new encouragement :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!