From 242lbs to 170lbs in 144days! *PICS*

Options
I already posted this as a blog, but figured I should maybe share my story on here as well... in hopes of inspiring others.

Something I forgot to mention in the blog... This was my SECOND time joining MFP... I joined last year and was doing great, in fact was down 34 lbs. BUT THEN IT HAPPENED... On day on the way to work a lady ran the red light and SLAMMED into the drivers side of my SUV!!! Totaling my SUV and I ended up in the hospital and in therapy for MONTHS due to neck and back injuries. I ended up gaining all the weight that I had lost back and got soooo depressed over it I ended up gaining additional pounds. I ended up closing my account with MFP and gave up :cry:

I REJOINED MFP January 7th of this year weighing in at 242lbs!!! For some reason I didn't really notice how BIG I had become until I saw the pics from our past vacation...and was SHOCKED! I joined MFP that night and thats when the journey began! The first time I joined the site I was all about losing the weight.This time I am all about LIFE CHANGE, the healthiest, most natural way of losing the weight... No fad diets, no diet pills, or starvation method. Just Eating right and Exercise, and STICKING WITH IT!!! I set out on the journey deciding I wanted to lose 72lbs, to at least get me in a healthy "BMI RANGE"... and I FINALLY DID IT on May 29th, 144 days on MFP I hit my goal weight (and exceeded it) weighing in at 169.2!:drinker:
***AND As of today I actually weigh 168!

***NOW... for the PICTURES and to read more about my "Story" check out my blog post... http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Blessedmommy_2x

Replies

• nessa786
    nessa786 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!! such an inspiration =)
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    And you have been inspirational, supportive, and uplifting to everyone that has had the pleasure of joining you on your journey! Thank you!
  • jwshmoe75
    jwshmoe75 Posts: 119
    Options
    Amazing. You look fantastic!!! I added you if that is ok. I need motivation like you!!!
  • kelzpop
    kelzpop Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    What a great blog post! That is awesome and you look fabulous!!
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    You truly are my inspiration. Great job girl. You are awesome!!!!
  • FitformeNena
    Options
    Awesome!!!! Thanks for sharing...I'm not giving up!! You are an inspirational pal along with steph..n my other pals!!! Awesome job on ur journey!!
  • cheann1978
    cheann1978 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! So impressive! Congratulations!!!
  • norcal_fc
    norcal_fc Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    amazing!!!
  • yogsvr4
    yogsvr4 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • eesmetana
    eesmetana Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats.
  • siharris04
    siharris04 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an achievement and amazing success! You look great!!
  • beautifulblac84
    Options
    MFP pal you look beautiful!!!..
  • Melysa1988
    Melysa1988 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Ahhhmazing! you inspired me
  • ClaSSiE86
    ClaSSiE86 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! congratulations!!! :)

15995782.png
  • chele1028
    chele1028 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Wow, totally amazing! We are very close in starting points and where I am now, just much shorter than you.. I hope to look that great when I get to my goal, big congrats to you!!
  • mom2gar
    mom2gar Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Great job and you look amazing! Love your blog too.
  • a6ftdiva
    a6ftdiva Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    i am just recovering from surgery on my spine ue to a car accident on easter Sunday. I am so glad to hear from someone who has overcome their injuries to be successful. I only pray I can keep motivated throught this time and be stronger for it...

Congraulations on your success!
  • LCunkle83
    LCunkle83 Posts: 179
    Options
    Amazing motivation!! Thank you for sharing your journey!!
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!!! You are really amazing!!! Rock on girl!!!
  • Sues1824
    Sues1824 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You look great
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!