From 242lbs to 170lbs in 144days! *PICS*

Options

Replies

• winonayvette1
    Options
    Wow! What an inspiration to all of us! You give me hope!
  • Blew28
    Blew28 Posts: 11
    Options
    Amazing!!! Such a huge inspiration to me! You look great!!
  • noodles727
    Options
    That's such an inspiring story. I, too was injured at work. I gained so much weight due to back issues. I hope to lose as much as you. Thanks for sharing your story. Good job!
  • JaySpice
    JaySpice Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! Great job! You look awesome.
  • serenity216
    serenity216 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    You look great and your story is so inspiring. I also fell off the weight loss wagon after a car accident and ending up with whiplash and hopped back on at the end of Dec (2011). Thanks for sharing this! Inspires me to keep pushing!
  • schustc
    schustc Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING!! HOW INSPIRATIONAL!!! GREAT JOB!!!!! Can I ask - How tall are you? You look so GREAT at 169..
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Incredible! Inspirational! Bravo!
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    fantastic work
  • entropy83
    entropy83 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Congratulations and very inspiring!
  • Wendyerickson
    Wendyerickson Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You look spectacular...great job:)
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing
  • KozysMom
    KozysMom Posts: 1
    Options
    I just joined MFP today and yours is the first post I've read! All I can say is "WOW!" You will be my inspiration! Congrats!
  • redpat74
    redpat74 Posts: 33
    Options
    Cool beans!
  • theprettyone1010
    theprettyone1010 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! I'm absolutely speechless. Congratulations on coming back & not giving up.
  • Misbehavin_Red
    Options
    way to go! what an inspiration to the rest of us...
  • snuffmomma77
    snuffmomma77 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing... you look amazing, and thanks again, makes me just wanna push even harder to reach my goals, and I can..
  • shoegal517
    shoegal517 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Officially motivated- AMAZING!!! You look amazing and your tranformation is super inspiring. Thank you for sharing!
  • christacb
    christacb Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You looks beautiful and healthy! Great job!
  • Fizz7581
    Fizz7581 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for your story and especially posting the pictures! It's truly amazing and very inspiring for me! I'm at 299 and need to get down to 140 or so. I also didn't realize just HOW big i had gotten until i saw pictures of myself.
  • jjean905
    jjean905 Posts: 175
    Options
    wow!!!! Your story is so inspiring. You have been through something that most people haven't and have succeeded!!! Keep up the fabulous work. You look beautiful:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!