Thats geat u look awesome
  • LelliAmi
    LelliAmi Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    you look incredible! congrats!!!
  • Journeygirl
    Journeygirl Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations! You look great. Thanks so much for sharing and inspiring us so.
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!
    You look so healthy and fit and beautiful :)

May I ask: how tall are you? As someone else mentioned: you look great at 169. Congratulations on your success so far, and keep up all your healthy choices. You are a lovely lady :)
  • lisaishotpink
    Options
    Great story of perseverance. Congratulations to you on your awesome achievement!
  • foraubs
    foraubs Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    BOMBSHELL!
    And a healthy one at that!
    I commend you on your determination and thank you for sharing with all of us! I relate very much to your 'story' and ... well, I can't say enough good things!
    Bravo on a job well done thus far :)
  • zannapike
    zannapike Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow, wow, wow you look amazing!!! Well done. :smile:
  • jmp109
    jmp109 Posts: 3
    Options
    you lost almost 15 lbs per month - or 3-4 lbs a week, which is really fast. You look wonderful and very healthy but this website doesn't recommend losing more than 2 lbs a week. How did you manage to take this off so fast? What was your daily caloric intake and what was your work out routine like?

I take 2 steps forward and 10 steps back, keep trying. It is hard. Need to get back on track. I have only managed 20 lbs over 5 months.
  • Tanyawhite30
    Tanyawhite30 Posts: 473
    Options
    Amazing!!!!
  • amorgan101187
    Options
    you look AMAZING! such an inspiration : )
  • Helenacabral1
    Options
    WOW.....u have done amazing job and look so beautiful!!!Bravo!!!:)
  • DowntownFC
    Options
    Wow!!!! That's fantastic. How tall are you?
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    you lost almost 15 lbs per month - or 3-4 lbs a week, which is really fast. You look wonderful and very healthy but this website doesn't recommend losing more than 2 lbs a week. How did you manage to take this off so fast? What was your daily caloric intake and what was your work out routine like?

I take 2 steps forward and 10 steps back, keep trying. It is hard. Need to get back on track. I have only managed 20 lbs over 5 months.

In the beginning the weight came off MUCH more quickly, where the closer I got to my goal weight it slowed down, I am actually set to lose 1.6 lbs a week according to my cal intake. I eat anywhere from 1300-1800 cals a day depending on exercise. I tend to zigzag my cals a bit, as well as change up my workouts quite frequently to avoid plateauing. I think everyone's body is different and they will lose at different rates. There is NOTHING wrong with losing at a slower pace- easier to maintain and it IS the recommended way to go. CONGRATS on 20lbs lost!!! :smile:
  • simsimma1210
    simsimma1210 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you. You look great! I was sooo craving some cupcakes just now, but you got me on track. Thanks for being an inspiration. :smile:
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! That's fantastic. How tall are you?

I am 5 feet 9.5 inches :wink:
  • thistimeismytime
    thistimeismytime Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Your story is crazy-amazing!! I'm so happy for you and you seriously look INCREDIBLE!! Plus you've got one of the BEST smiles ever! Your joy just shines on your face :D Congrats!!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! You look fantastic....congrats!
  • J3SSP3NNY
    J3SSP3NNY Posts: 235
    Options
    I said it already-but you rock! Congratz on seeing the success of all your hard work :)
  • Kristiina67
    Kristiina67 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! How did you drop 4 pounds per week? Lots of cardio? Weight training?
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Didn't know about the accident, and didn't know this was your second time around. As you already know, I think you are doing a wonderful job and I like reading about your successes. I know your blog will help more people than you even know. Keep up the great work Baby Girl!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!