Replies

• butterflylover527
    butterflylover527 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    1. To lose 5 lbs

2. To not eat take out

3. To walk more especially on the weekends

4. To continue being smoke free. Will be 100 days very shortly

My mom was a smoker and quit cold turkey. She gained quite a bit of weight but at least she quit, soon she's going to try to lose the wait. Congrats!!!!!
  • neurogirl
    neurogirl Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Just started logging again late April and have lost 9 pounds. Would love to work out more (average 5 days a week) for the month of June instead of my current 3 days a week, and see if possible (although might not happen with strength training) to get out of the 200's. I love the way I look, just want to be healthier and have a lower BMI. Have dropped 1.4 on my BMI this month alone.

Woohooo! I'm pumped :wink:

I'm pumped too!! But its also after 11 PM here, then in the morning my motivation is gone...

:laugh: I feel you! I also feel like I lose my motivation (usually in the afternoon) but managed to drag my derier to the gym today anyways and so glad I did. Good luck for June!
  • Cvanderpol77
    Options
    i want to lose at least 25-30 lbs in june:) and work out 6 days a week im up to 5 but im gonna push it to 6 keep up the good work guys:)
  • marzinator13
    marzinator13 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    lose 7 lbs so i can reach 175
  • butterflylover527
    butterflylover527 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Good one guys :)
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Abs.
  • jgmom2
    jgmom2 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    get more sleep, increase exercise (now that the pool is open) and lose 12 lbs by end of month