I got 99 problems

Options
sktllmdrhmz
sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
Wait, no. I have 99 friends. Seems like #100 should be somebody awesome.

I admit I stole this idea from that dude, but whoever can give me the craziest reason why they should be my new friend will get the add.

And what do you get? Well, you get a constant stream of sarcasm and sexual innuendos on your wall and news feed. You might get junk mail. You'll probably get to meet some of my friends list, which is prize enough because they rock socks.

So...go on.

Replies

• manderann
    manderann Posts: 189
    Options
    But a ***** aint one?
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Wow. Really?
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I'll lend my support to Sktllmdrhmz on this. His posts keep me entertained every day and most nights.
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    I'll lend my support to Sktllmdrhmz on this. His posts keep me entertained every day and most nights.

I agree
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    I'm bored and I crave milkshakes.
  • Foxypoo61287
    Foxypoo61287 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Cuz Im a 38 D :wink:
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Wow. Really?
    You took the "Wow, Really?" Right out of my mouth.
  • EmmaM2211
    EmmaM2211 Posts: 536 Member
    Options

I can beat that - 36E here :bigsmile: although the puppies are shrinking :grumble:

and I'm awesome and only a little bit annoying :drinker:
  • Jenncoc86
    Jenncoc86 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I haven't worn pants at all in over 10yrs and I play the uke :) I'm awesome.
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I am just simply awesome I should be number 100.....
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Wow. Really?
    You took the "Wow, Really?" Right out of my mouth.

hater-prime.gif
  • Foxypoo61287
    Options

I can beat that - 36E here :bigsmile: although the puppies are shrinking :grumble:

and I'm awesome and only a little bit annoying :drinker:

Bahaha! Mine have already Shrunk. Used to be 44 DDD :(
  • Foxypoo61287
    Options
    This thread is making me laugh....I love it. Awesome Pick Me Up!
  • BandForAlyAnne
    BandForAlyAnne Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    because im sitting hera in a pajama dress, drinking chocolate milk, trying to figure out where the damn court house is so i can turn in my defensive driving. the place wont come up on a map. seriously making me angry. im doing thins of course because i would prolly have a straight up panic attack for the next 2 weeks wondering if it made it in the mail. *sigh
  • BandForAlyAnne
    BandForAlyAnne Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    also im a DD. lol
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    I would pick the one with the biggest knockers...but we will need to see pics as proof.
  • slay0r
    slay0r Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I think I should defriend you..let you add a randomer then readd you as number 100 since I'm so awesome. That is all.

Either that or whoever will send pics revealing the most!
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Because I have children older than you, and my wealth of wisdom will assist you in the process of growing old gracefully.....or NOT, cuz I'm kind of a sarcastic evil beyatch inside who loves to give you young whippersnappers a run for your money :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Pick me, pick me, pick me!!!!!!!! Oh wait. Really ?? When it comes down to it, you're lucky I'm even considering you.

I'm sarcastic. I like donuts and I love beer and bacon. I am eternally irritated that drinking beer and eating burgers doesn't burn more calories. I love cookies and booze and I hate running. I'm cantankerous and hard on myself, but not on others (well, not out loud anyway). You're right, I probably have higher standards than you do. My dog is a *kitten* by most definitions - seriously... he growls at his own shadow. I love him, but I don't know why.

Of course I would win the "who's the better person" contest, hands down.

You can keep your cardio machines but I'll kick your *kitten* on a mountain bike.

All *****ing and moaning aside... I need some sarcasm and maybe a bit of innuendo in my daily feed.
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Bacon, enough said.