I need the antidote to a 2000 calorie "bad" day!

Options
2»

Replies

• belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    2000 is a bad day??? A little excercise would take care of that of course Im a male and my BMR is higher than yours but still.
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Log it, and forget it so that it doesn't discourage you. If you need to do penance then add an extra half hour to your exercise ruitine and eat only good for you food today. It is the average of what you do over each week that will show on the scale.
  • TaintedVampyre
    TaintedVampyre Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Just go back to your regular scheduled meals. If you're worried about it then as you say "worth it", clearly it wasn't if you think that it'll affect your overall results.
    Best of luck.
  • htmlgirl
    htmlgirl Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    When I go over one day, I just start over the next day. I don't try to beat myself up over it (like I use to). Usually the next day ends up being my running day and I end up burning at least those calories if not more.
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Thirty two hail Mary's and give a quarter to a homeless person.
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    When in doubt: run faster or further.
  • gsager
    gsager Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    Seriously? 2000 calories is not a bad day. I eat 2200+ a day every.single.day and I'm at the lowest weight I've ever been (5'5", 120lbs). I think eating 2000 for me would be dieting!
    ^^^^This
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    My maintenance is 2100 so I don't think 2000 is a bad day. Just make better choices today.
    All this week I probably ate and drank 400,000 calories a day bc I was on vacation.