Heavy Pics take 2!

Options
MsNewBooty83
MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
**PLEASE DONT QUOTE MY PICS! Having to look at them once, is already one too many times for me! Thanks guys :D

OK, wow this is a real high anxiety experience for me here...but here goes, not like im ever gonna run into any of you on the street or something, lol.
As I searched through about 2 years worth of memory cards I relized I have created numerous ways to strategically use sweaters, bags, blankets, pillows and even small children to hide my fat in pictures. Annnnd then theres the all famous from above arm streched out self portrait from the shoulders up that somehow seems to flatter anyone, lol. AWEFUL! I did my best to find examples of what my body really looked like at 206lbs, 195lbs and 180lbs etc....so here goes. I hope these work.
**** sorry the 1st 3 were too big so I just took them out because i dont know how to resize!

at 206lbs- I still look pregnant

at about 200lbs on halloween, obviously. lol. Beetlejuice!

at about 200lbs still..this is when I really started to get depressed about my weight, after seeing these pics. It was my daughters birthday and we all went swimming, which meant bathing suits all around. I was the biggest and 3/7 of my mom friends were wearing bikinis in the pool, the rest were in tankinis....I was the only one in a one peice. SEXY. :(

These are about 2 weeks after i started at the gym, i was about 190lbs at this point. My bff took the pics for me. I CANNOT believe im posting this s***!!!
DSCF2801.jpg
DSCF2802.jpg
DSCF2803.jpg

Alrighty, now that we've got all that mad sexy outta the way...after 7 rough months of non commital exercise(without watching what i ate) I lost the next 33lbs.I quit smoking and joined MFP almost 3 months ago now with the hopes of not gaining during my struggles to cut the cigs out! I am slowly improving my eating habits. I'm down to 150lbs now and I feel better than i ever have in my life! My body is stronger than ever and even tho i have my mommy belly, the rest of it is 110% better than it was in highschool even! heheh! Actually even before I had the kids the lowest weight i can ever remember being was 158lbs. SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE I say! Now that i've taken my sweet time warming up to everything I am really commited to getting better and better and better. I would like to get down to 143lbs ultimately, \and about 18%body fat...im stitting at 21.6% currently. so heres to the next 7lbs!:drinker:
DSCF3226.jpg
1205312030000.jpg
1205312021001.jpg
1205262136002.jpg
1205262139000.jpg

Replies

• EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Hot damn! You look great!
  • sweetNsassy2584
    sweetNsassy2584 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    fantastic!!
  • VickiG36
    VickiG36 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • SoySalva
    SoySalva Posts: 138
    Options
    You look so awesome!! Congratulations on this huge victory....you have inspired me not to give up...thanks for posting!!
  • taintedbutterfly18
    taintedbutterfly18 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • Bigpelly8
    Bigpelly8 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    hot stuff!! Great work Brandi!!
  • lisaishotpink
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
  • stephensmith0929
    Options
    you have come a long way!!!! your looking GREAT!!!!! no stopping you now!
  • felicia8604
    felicia8604 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome! U look great!
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing!! Hard work pays off :smile:
  • JenVii
    JenVii Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You look awesome.

Jen
  • gomisskellygo
    gomisskellygo Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! You rock!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    you rock big time, mamasita! amazing job!
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • sparklybutterfly763
    Options
    you look fantastic! you should be proud of how far you've come because all of your hard work has certainly paid off.
  • Tators
    Tators Posts: 75
    Options
    Girl you are HAWT!! Wow what an awesome transformation. My stomach has been through 4 pregnancies and this was 15-20 years ago...I can only imagine my stomach to look good again. But you have given a new light for me. Thanks for sharing! Awesome!!:drinker:
  • jsapninz
    jsapninz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Incredible transformation!! :noway:

I loooove your calves, they are so perfect!:love:

Keep up the good work, and thanks for posting despite your fears!! :flowerforyou:
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Bravo, honey ....... that's phenomenal !
  • rcates2424
    rcates2424 Posts: 208
    Options
    Very Impressive, Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!