Heavy Pics take 2!

Options

Replies

• snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and what great motivation this is! Rock those bikinis!!!!!!!!
  • jacksonde24
    jacksonde24 Posts: 103
    Options
    Awesome!!! You look great!! Congrats!!
  • nikic50
    nikic50 Posts: 209
    Options
    You look awesome - great work & well worth the wait! You've inspired me to just be patient. I was getting frustrated, but it's only been 15 days with 30DS & I feel like I should be at my goal already :grumble:
    Thank you & keep up the great work!
  • BeingWiser
    BeingWiser Posts: 65
    Options
    150 is were I want to be ...this inspired me more than you can image!! Awesome after pics!
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    wow nice , you even look more confident with your poses.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and have definitely come a long way! Be proud of yourself!!!
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look stunning! Great job :flowerforyou:
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • bigbugboo
    bigbugboo Posts: 161
    Options
    That's amazing girl! You have worked so hard for this, and it has really paid off. Well done :)
  • tara7302011
    tara7302011 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    " I relized I have created numerous ways to strategically use sweaters, bags, blankets, pillows and even small children to hide my fat in pictures".

I HAVE SO DONE THIS!!! especially the small children part.. lmfao....:glasses: :bigsmile:

You look great... Fantastic Job!!
  • skinnyeascolady
    skinnyeascolady Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    you look hot my dear great job
  • Richardson62617
    Richardson62617 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    WOW!!..You look GREAT!..Im at the weight you started at as well and I hope to do this great as well..Such in inspiration..Im glad you did show the pictures :)
  • parliskim
    parliskim Posts: 14
    Options
    You look great! What an inspiration! Thank you so much for posting your pics. They are very motivating.
  • juliekat1955
    Options
    L@@kin' good! :smile:
  • Keeshaja
    Keeshaja Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    amazing!!!
  • tcchasse
    tcchasse Posts: 20
    Options
    You are an inspiration to so many and thank you for overcoming your fear and posting. You look absolutely AMAZING!!!! Fantastic job!!
  • thelandofwin
    Options
    Amazing transformation! You are so brave too!
  • xlolitabandita
    Options
    You seriously look amazing! You go, girl!
  • Fierystrawberry
    Options
    You where in the spot I am in now. Thank you for your help I still have alot to lose. You look great! :) Thanks for inspring me and having balls to do that. Just think that old pic will never be you again.
  • niecyc23
    niecyc23 Posts: 402
    Options
    WTG you look great:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!