In the mirror, what do you usually think/tell yourself?

Options

Replies

• snowgrrl83
    snowgrrl83 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I turn the music on and I start dancing to "I'm sexy and I know it!" LOL..jk :P
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    That I have awesome legs for someone who is 50 years old!
  • snowgrrl83
    snowgrrl83 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    ooooo - look at that body - I work out *shakes her bootay!* :)
  • aleexFIT
    aleexFIT Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Not good at all.... but it has improved a lot since I lost weight. I feel a lot happier and healthier now but my self esteem still sucks.
  • yuliyax
    yuliyax Posts: 288
    Options
    Red stretchmarks everywhere, it is really bothering me at the moment. Other than that I think that I'm improving.
  • shel1103
    shel1103 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I tell myself that I can't believe I let this get so out of control, and that I am working on it, and will NEVER let that happen again. Then it's usually something about how gross my thighs and my arms are. : )
  • newfette81
    newfette81 Posts: 185
    Options
    It used to be I'd look at myself and think that I was pretty from the mouth up... lol I've always like my eyes and I have great hair. but lately I look myself in the eye and tell myself that I'm worth the hard work I'm putting in and that at the end of the day I matter and I will be a better person for all this hard work. :o)

That being said I cannot WAIT for the day I look and I see my cheek bones and defined jaw line again. *sigh*
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    If I could just lose another 20 lbs or so. I'd look Ok. :drinker:
  • TaneishaMaria
    TaneishaMaria Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You go girl you WILL REACH YOUR GOAL!!
  • achief192
    achief192 Posts: 192
    Options
    Usually its UGH - go work out lazy!
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    (singing lyrics )

"Girl look at that body ahhh I work out":bigsmile:

Then thrust my hips forward and do the dance

^^^this
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I am a hot piece of *kitten*....
  • RipperSB
    RipperSB Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    hmm... well I tend to love the shoulders and arms... like the abs... but wish that freaking kangaroo pouch (from having two, almost 9 pound, babies) would just go away.

Umm, looking at your profile pic, I believe it did!
  • SMALbrit
    SMALbrit Posts: 10
    Options
    I sing Mary J. Blige "Just Fine" my favorite line is ...so I like what I see when I'm looking at me when I'm walking pass the mirror. I'm not there yet, but I see myself there. Trying to be positive.
  • Suziq2you
    Suziq2you Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    "Not bad for a 46 year old....now if I can just get rid of the damn loose skin......"
  • sportsforfun
    sportsforfun Posts: 353
    Options
    If I say biggie smalls 3 times, will he appear in the room with me.
  • Shawnie_B
    Shawnie_B Posts: 17
    Options
    At the risk of sounded conceited - Although I'm 5'4" and have lost 7lbs (CW 180.4lbs) I don't mind how I look.

My self-esteem is pretty high which is why it probably took so long for me to decide that I really need to get in shape. Of course I know things should be smaller/tighter, but I'm quite confident in my skin now. More so than when I was younger and weighed my current Goal Weight. I guess confidence comes with age.

I don't like my stomach, thighs or butt very much.. but it will all change for the better. I'm sure of that.

:)))

I DEF feel this^^ way!!! But my thoughts usually go a little something like this: "I definitely see why you are ssoo attractive to others, as I'm very confident IN MYSELF as well!" However, as a lesbian female, I don't look into the mirror and see the body of someone I'd " *kitten* " as others have said lol
  • daughter_of_a_hungry_ghost
    Options
    I look in the mirror and for one minutes I see skinny legs and thighs. Then my mind takes over and says I have a fat body and need to lose weight because 114 pounds is to big.
  • Shawnie_B
    Shawnie_B Posts: 17
    Options
    hmm... well I tend to love the shoulders and arms... like the abs... but wish that freaking kangaroo pouch (from having two, almost 9 pound, babies) would just go away.

Umm, looking at your profile pic, I believe it did!

i SSOOOO AGREE WITH THIS^^ PERSON!!!
  • DavetheHYNIC
    DavetheHYNIC Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I is smart......I is important........I is somebody.