Hey Fat Girl....

Options

Replies

• helen0616
    Options
    Made me cry too...I stay inside on the treadmill for these very reasons...just started Day 1 Week 1 of Couch to 5K and although I couldn't even hang with Day 1 this inspires me to get back at it in the morning :) thanks

Me neither!! Day One was HARD! So you're not alone and now neither am I!
  • yankeegrl67
    Options
    Grabbing my tissues :sad: Thank you so much for sharing.
  • shell1205
    shell1205 Posts: 138
    Options
    I teared up reading this!! That was me, just yesterday. And I have to tell you, as I was doing my warmup stretches, I DID have a younger guy look at me and nod and give me a thumbs up. Very powerful stuff!! Thanks for posting this!!
  • thedeegan4
    thedeegan4 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    That's exactly me! I am the fat girl running down the street. But you know what? I don't care. At least I'm out there doing it and one day I will be the skinny girl running down the street admirning the next "fat girl" doing the same!
  • dfranks43
    Options
    Oh man was he talking to me? I am the one huffing and puffing to make it around the track and have my headphones on. I do however look at people but usually not. I am too busy concentrating on my next step. This spoke to my heart deeply! Thanks for posting.
  • futurestarz
    Options
    I love this! Definitely made me tear up at work!
  • Monkeymomma05
    Options
    Thank you for posting this. :flowerforyou:
  • TanzaMarie
    TanzaMarie Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    So glad I read this post! I got a bit teary eyed and inspired, and not quite so frustrated with myself for my not great run this morning, huffing and puffing and what not.
  • Nogo
    Nogo Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I love this!
  • eshiestar
    Options
    Wow... that was very inspiring, I also got a little misty eyed at the end there.
  • lynda155
    lynda155 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    This brought me to tears... I have been walking a 1.5 mile running track for the last month and two days ago I began to run in sprints then walk then sprints...I am that PHAT girl! :smooched: :happy:
    and I am doing it!
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    :heart:
  • Gille1sj
    Gille1sj Posts: 11
    Options
    That is awesome, I think we can all relate to this at one point or another. Loved it, thanks for sharing!! =)
  • Treesy72
    Treesy72 Posts: 230
    Options
    Wow! just lovely :)
  • jen_bd6
    jen_bd6 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Love this... and it's very inspirational!!!
  • spoonful
    spoonful Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I think I'll start running more.
  • jadimasi79
    jadimasi79 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Needed to read this, especially on a day like today when you wonder what is the point of working out!
  • Jennvandemark
    Jennvandemark Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Thank you OP When i am in the gym tomorrow i will look up maybe even give a little flirty smile to the guy next to me.
  • Femtec74
    Femtec74 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    This is amazing! Thank you OP for posting!
  • CanuckTracy
    CanuckTracy Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    This is awesome!