To wax or not to wax???

Options
Hi there,

I am a somewhat hairy guy... I've got a lot of hair on my chest, shoulders, arms and legs, and even my back... About every 5 months I get my back and shoulders waxed, but I have never shaved or waxed my chest.......but, now that I am getting close to my ideal weight, and I have started to add muscle and tone to my body, I'm thinking about removing the hair from my chest..... and that brings me to my question.... what do the ladies thing about hairless men...?

SilMarillion?

Replies

• vabrewer33
    vabrewer33 Posts: 185
    Options
    I used to HATE HATE HATE body hair but I have slowly warmed to the idea of a little chest hair. Now a perfectly waxed chest just looks a little too "pretty boy" for me lol If your chest hair is under control, not Chewbaca style, then I say keep it and work it :)
  • rossi02
    rossi02 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    From your picture, your chest doesn't look overly hairy to me. As long as it doesn't bother you, I wouldn't remove it. My husband has a hairy chest and I like it... looks manly! :smile:
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I think it looks pretty good on you....The muscle will show up and show out regardless....
  • SilMarillion
    Options
    I have just posted a pic which was taken today...you can see my chest hair a little better.... comments are welcome.
  • emmy3111
    emmy3111 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I think you look pretty good as is... a little chest hair is sexy.
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I have just posted a pic which was taken today...you can see my chest hair a little better.... comments are welcome.

I don't think your chest is that hairy. I wouldn't wax it. Looks good to me :happy:
  • tarynnmichelle
    tarynnmichelle Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    a hairless man just looks like a teenage boy... and I like my man to look manly. Keep the hair!
  • FollowThatUnicorn
    FollowThatUnicorn Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Your's looks good. Don't do it!
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Chest hair = Sexy. Dont wax id rather see a sweater chest then a waxed chest on a man
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Chest hair is sexy. Back, eh, my guy has it and I could care less, but he hates it.
  • Kori18
    Kori18 Posts: 48
    Options
    Id say wax the chest hair off for sure, but everyone has different taste. Chest hair reminds me of 40 year men, if you are going for the younger look rid that ****.
  • Athena98501
    Athena98501 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I only see comments on the chest portion. As a half measure, if you don't like it, you could get laser hair removal for your back and shoulders.
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Keep the chest hair dont get rid of it!
  • kaetmarie
    kaetmarie Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Chest hair, keep -- Back hair, wax
  • stablesong
    stablesong Posts: 224
    Options
    As long as you don't look like a gorilla it's fine. I think once you get to a certain age, waxing/shaving is silly. It's fine on younger guys, but a 40-50 year old man should have chest hair.

Also don't let it look like Will Ferrell. He has the weirdest chest hair ever.
  • MLgarcia3
    MLgarcia3 Posts: 503
    Options
    Chest hair, keep -- Back hair, wax
    This!
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    Chest hair is sexy. Back, eh, my guy has it and I could care less, but he hates it.

Same.
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Your's looks good. Don't do it!

Exactly this!

If it's long, do a little man-scaping, but that's it! leave it, trust me!
  • foster59803
    foster59803 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    When I was younger I liked a clean chest... But now I like chest hair. I say, keep the chest hair, but wax the shoulders and back. My two cents! ;) But on the flip side if you are trying to attract a younger lady... under maybe 27 (I didn't look at your age, so I have no idea) then maybe wax it.