To wax or not to wax???

Options

Replies

• Mommy2Avaj
    Mommy2Avaj Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Leave it. If I wanted smooth, I'd date ladies :) My s/o has hair on his chest. Men are supposed to have hair. This why they are men, not boys. Jes my personal preference and opinion :)
  • jching29
    jching29 Posts: 163
    Options
    I personally believe people look better with less body hair, but if you don't want to wax it and aren't uncomfortable with it, why bother?
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I agree with the others. I looked at the pics and I think you are adorable. Something about Dads. My husband had 3 kids when I married him and I think he is hot. He told me I must have my beer goggles on.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I am a somewhat hairy guy... I've got a lot of hair on my chest, shoulders, arms and legs, and even my back... About every 5 months I get my back and shoulders waxed, but I have never shaved or waxed my chest.......but, now that I am getting close to my ideal weight, and I have started to add muscle and tone to my body, I'm thinking about removing the hair from my chest..... and that brings me to my question.... what do the ladies thing about hairless men...?

SilMarillion?

Keep it!!! It's so manly and sexy!!!

I would laugh if man who told me he waxed or shaved his body...
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    Haha I was wondering the same thing a while back. I am not overly hairy but was thinking about whether to shave not shave. I decided to run a trimmer through what I did have with a guard on it (I think it was a number 2). Thinned it up nicely to show everything without the hassle of actually shaving or waxing.
  • tinana_RN
    tinana_RN Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    I like hair. Nothing wrong with a little grass on the playground.

This sounds all sorts of weird to me.... lol
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    I personally LOVE a hairy, well groomed chest...very masculine!! Kuddos on the waxing your back though... :)

I say do whatever makes YOU happy and comfortable..but if you are asking the ladies...this lady says "put the wax down!"
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Leave the chest hair! My husband is overly self-conscious of his body hair, it makes me sad. Men are SUPPOSED to have hair, lol. On a different note, how fast does the hair on your back/shoulders grow back after you have it waxed?

This. My Husband doesn't have much on his chest, and every summer he'd shave it. I hated when he would, because I couldn't snuggle him without it scratching me up. Now he gets that I like it soft and leaves it alone, finally!
  • fbmandy55
    Options
    Make sure you stop by COACH on your way there.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
  • slepygrl
    slepygrl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Honey you look GREAT! :wink: Leave it!
    If it REALLY bothers you. Get something permanent like laser hair removal or something.

Something to think about.
    1. It hurts like HELL!!!

2. When that hair grows back it itches A LOT!!
  • annafreeman24
    annafreeman24 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Personally I think don't wax. I think waxed chests looked awful and don't do any thing for me at all :)
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    I whacks myself everyday........wait I think we're talking about different things. Nevermind carry on.
  • pinthin87
    pinthin87 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Personally I say wax it...if not then shave it. I love a smooth chest. I just feel like if I have to keep myself up when it comes to hair my man should too. Hate it when my bf let's his hair get all wild and crazy.
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Your pics look great, moderate hair is fine. I went to a pool though with a guy, and seriously, I could see the hair swimming behind him. NO WAY:yawn:
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    wax the shoulder and back. as for the chest, i say just trim so it's still there, but at least it's under control. lol
  • renwicker
    renwicker Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I used to shave my chest hair/stomach several years ago, but as most of the ladies on here have already said....it makes you look like a child. I'm not a real hairy dude to begin with, but what I do now is use a body trimmer to keep it short. I think it looks a lot better...you can see the muscle definition without looking like a 14 year old. Just my opinion, but I think it looks good. The ladies like it too. :glasses:
  • fbmandy55
    Options
    wax the shoulder and back. as for the chest, i say just trim so it's still there, but at least it's under control. lol

Says "Jersey pump". I supppose you could get a nice orange spray tan also. Maybe gel your hair up like Pauly D or whatever those Guido guys go by...
  • Micahroni84
    Micahroni84 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I am a somewhat hairy guy... I've got a lot of hair on my chest, shoulders, arms and legs, and even my back... About every 5 months I get my back and shoulders waxed, but I have never shaved or waxed my chest.......but, now that I am getting close to my ideal weight, and I have started to add muscle and tone to my body, I'm thinking about removing the hair from my chest..... and that brings me to my question.... what do the ladies thing about hairless men...?

SilMarillion?

Doesn't bother me either way.
  • natvanessa
    natvanessa Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Chest hair on a guy is uber sexy. Please don't wax it :wink: