Couch to 5k

Options
13»

Replies

• sgthaggard
    sgthaggard Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    I'm on W3D2. I'm a bit frustrated because I know I can push it harder cardio-wise but my knees suck and I don't want to risk injury.
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    I just graduated and posted about it! Check it out: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/621511-c25k-graduate

I'm a size 14.
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    For apps, I used the Zen Labs C25K Free. It was good. However, I now use Jog Log and like that better for running in general. They have a free C25K workout in the app, but I haven't tried that specifically. It costs $1.99.
  • seamadden
    seamadden Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm currently a uk size 16/18 and I had the same worries as you. I started the program last Wednesday, I completed Week 2 Day 1 today and I am loving it! You can go as slow as you want and if you need to repeat days or weeks then go right ahead! It's all about going at your own pace and doing what suits your body best. Best of luck :-)
  • megan120c
    megan120c Posts: 13
    Options
    Can you do the Couch to 5K program along with other exercise regimes or is that not reccommended...

I do aerobic type exercises a lot, but im awful at running so keen to start this, just dont want to slow down my other exercises (if anything i was going to up them)
  • laceylou0702
    laceylou0702 Posts: 226 Member
    Options

I look like a T-rex running

lol that is funny & cute, great work!
  • MicaelaFW
    MicaelaFW Posts: 63
    Options
    I am starting Couch to 5K today. Just wondering if you guys do anything besides the program to work out in the beginning?...Today I am just supposed to walk 10 minutes and jog 2 minutes and that doesn't seem like enough exercise for the whole day. Suggestions?

here, try this site, may be better for you... http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml
  • uk_angeldust
    uk_angeldust Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I started doing couch to 5k 3 days ago and my whole body aches! Feel free to add me anyone!

xoxo