Female pubic tattoos- hot or not?

Options

Replies

• dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Kind of depends on the tat and where exactly it's located, but not something I typically like.

That is one area I don't think a woman needs to add any decoration. No piercings or tats necessary for this guy to be excited to see that area of a woman. :tongue:
  • nucreeman
    nucreeman Posts: 40
    Options
    Not for me, but as long as your stomach doesn't cover it go for it.
  • calalily77
    calalily77 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I like to get my tats in places that are easily hidden but that is farther than Id go to hide it. I think its cool if thats what you wanna do but it just seems like too much pain for something only my husband and I would see. But go for it if you can handle that pain.
  • CJKDouglas
    CJKDouglas Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I would like an infinity tattoo above my left hip bone, I think they`re beautiful.
  • christinehetz80
    christinehetz80 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    had a friend that was heavily pierced and tattooed..she had a spork in that area. It cracked me up...though really I do agree like any tattoo art it totally depends on the content and quality on whether its attractive regardless of where its at. Though I really don't love breast tats on chicks....chest fine, but on actual breasts seems tacky to me.
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Other people's opinion of me are none of my business.

Absolutely love this.
  • jackieatx
    jackieatx Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Not. My husband is a tattoo artist and he had to tattoo butterfly wings on this girls vagina. He tried to charge her a couple hundred extra so she wouldn't go for it but she really, really wanted it done.
  • Immaskinnycow
    Immaskinnycow Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I got a "pubic" area tat when I was 17. It was a cat with green eyes. During the course of dumping the b/f that "encouraged" that particular adventure in my life, I married and had my first child. During the course of my time in the hospital in labor, we lost count on the number of "medical professionals" that came out of the wood work for a peek at my cat tat. My husband had a melt down when a couple of male nurses asked for a look. Considering I was in labor, I really didn't care if the maintenance crew came in and looked if they could speed up the delivery process. My husband, on the other hand, who always liked the tat, really got upset. When all was said and done, he wanted me to have the tat removed. It cost $75.00 for the tat, my husband was willing to spend $2000.00 for me to have it removed. I decided to keep the tat and toss the husband. :tongue:
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    Sounds... kinda questionable. Like.. if there's a tat there, then that area is regularly seen by lots of other people.. D:
    Ever considered the possibility that people get tattoos for themselves and not the viewing pleasure of others?

This...and yes I would get one if I saw a cute little pretty one that I really liked :bigsmile:
  • stevepierson
    stevepierson Posts: 119
    Options
    I've never seen one, but I think it sounds sexy. I'm thinking an arrrow pointing the way. Of course I'm a little older and my memory isn't what it used to be...
  • sarahr512
    sarahr512 Posts: 9
    Options
    Not. My husband is a tattoo artist and he had to tattoo butterfly wings on this girls vagina. He tried to charge her a couple hundred extra so she wouldn't go for it but she really, really wanted it done.

Wow.......way to publically put your husband's morals and ethics in question. So you're going to tell me that your husband had issues with tattooing a certain area, and instead of being honest about his own personal feelings about it, he chose to charge her an exorbitant amount to try to deter her? Sounds to me like he exploited her, and quite honestly, he is unprofessional. And a crook.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    >_>

The pain........... the agony
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options

Wow.......way to publically put your husband's morals and ethics in question. So you're going to tell me that your husband had issues with tattooing a certain area, and instead of being honest about his own personal feelings about it, he chose to charge her an exorbitant amount to try to deter her? Sounds to me like he exploited her, and quite honestly, he is unprofessional. And a crook.

I was all kinds of :noway: when I read that too.
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Sounds painful!
    I would imagine you would easily run the risk of infection too. Not worth the risk for me personally.
    Not against them though!
  • deathsfury
    Options
    i concur with JPod... send pics our way and we will judge!
  • BrokenBarbiexoxo
    BrokenBarbiexoxo Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    HOT! :)

depending on the design of course

I like Jodie Marsh's

Link; http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ZH3AydfnFng/TnkFlNEG_9I/AAAAAAAABhU/VwO-RbVbiyw/s1600/jodie+marsh+hot.jpg
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Here's one, it's not trashy in my opinion but I'm sure someone will say it is.

631-flamming-bikini-line-tattoo.jpg
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    The lowest I will go in that area is my hip, which i do have a tattoo on my right hip. Any lower, I think it gets a bit trashy...
  • Foxypoo61287
    Foxypoo61287 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    73109_10150292509980184_706005183_15372288_7894789_n.jpg
  • MusicKeepsMeSane
    Options
    Like one on the bikini area.

Disuss!
    Gross

How could anyone describe that area as gross?? LOL!

It's not that the area is gross, but the idea of a tattoo there is rather disturbing and disgusting.