Female pubic tattoos- hot or not?

Options

Replies

• mfpcopine
    mfpcopine Posts: 3,093 Member
    Options
    Here's one, it's not trashy in my opinion but I'm sure someone will say it is.

631-flamming-bikini-line-tattoo.jpg

Happy to fulfill your prediction. :smile: That is totally trashy.
  • Grimlock69
    Grimlock69 Posts: 197
    Options
    HOT,HOT, and more HOT!
  • Thesoundofwolf
    Thesoundofwolf Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Your body, you do what you want. :3
  • mfpcopine
    Options
    Like one on the bikini area.

Disuss!
    Gross

How could anyone describe that area as gross?? LOL!

It's not that the area is gross, but the idea of a tattoo there is rather disturbing and disgusting.

Yes, it's gross. From the topic title I thought we were talking about tats on a shaved mons pubis. That would be even grosser and more painful, I assume.
  • Darlingir
    Darlingir Posts: 437
    Options
    ouch!!!
  • Ironman2be
    Ironman2be Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    depends how well it was done and what it is..... if it was a cheap *kitten* tattoo you snuck off to do when u were 15 and it was a terrible design.....no thanks.. but if it's well done and all, it's definitely hott.
  • RainxPain
    RainxPain Posts: 152
    Options
    Tattoos are a turn-on for me. But erm.... no. Just no.
  • brentdaniels
    brentdaniels Posts: 127
    Options
    Just heard the other day about a co-worker's DIL who has a lawnmower tattooed down there. Personally, I think that is hi-larious. :laugh:

I knew a girl that had the pink panther pushing a lawnmower in that area...I have to admit it was funny.
  • mfpcopine
    Options
    Not. My husband is a tattoo artist and he had to tattoo butterfly wings on this girls vagina. He tried to charge her a couple hundred extra so she wouldn't go for it but she really, really wanted it done.

Wow.......way to publically put your husband's morals and ethics in question. So you're going to tell me that your husband had issues with tattooing a certain area, and instead of being honest about his own personal feelings about it, he chose to charge her an exorbitant amount to try to deter her? Sounds to me like he exploited her, and quite honestly, he is unprofessional. And a crook.

I was all kinds of :noway: when I read that too.

Sounds like capitalism to me. His concern may have been for the client, who apparently was an idiot.
  • mfpcopine
    Options
    Just heard the other day about a co-worker's DIL who has a lawnmower tattooed down there. Personally, I think that is hi-larious. :laugh:

I knew a girl that had the pink panther pushing a lawnmower in that area...I have to admit it was funny.

Look her up when she's 45. She may no longer see the humor.
  • domeister
    domeister Posts: 7
    Options
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder....
  • mfpcopine
    Options
    Other people's opinion of me are none of my business.

Nice principle, but one that often does not hold up in real life. Also, if you're going to express your independence and face potential opprobrium, it should be for something more important than a skanky tattoo on a very sensitive area.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Other people's opinion of me are none of my business.

Nice principle, but one that often does not hold up in real life. Also, if you're going to express your independence and face potential opprobrium, it should be for something more important than a skanky tattoo on a very sensitive area.
    With that said, the only person likely to be drawing any conclusions about the OP would be any sexual partners lucky enough to have opportunity to see it. It's not really something that will affect employment prospects or the general reaction of people she meets on a day-to-day basis.
  • gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    I like sleeves on girls, and ones behind the ear...
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    i personally dont care for tattoos, though some are nicer than others, and some are just pure art! that said, its not my body so... do what ya want! LOLOL
  • MissLuana
    MissLuana Posts: 356
    Options
    sounds cool until you run into the chick who has "Eat it like its birthday cake" then you wonder just how many folks have eaten it like that..then that kinda distracts from what you were gonna do and next thing you know you are watching Seinfeld re-runs..

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

True story, I have a friend with one on her back that says "Enjoy the Ride!" :huh: :laugh:
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    Nah, tattoos anywhere turn me off in fact ... I know, a big loss to womankind but that's the way it is ... I just see a tattoo and think of branded cattle ... And piercings as well ... Yeesh ...
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    not hot.
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    it's like the new trampstamp. so tacky.
  • rovernio
    rovernio Posts: 157
    Options
    'HOTTTTTTT!!!!!!