my boobs

Options
13»

Replies

• lettuceb
    lettuceb Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    36B here and yes, the boobies are always the first thing to shrink :cry: I want to tone up but would still like to have a chest!
  • April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    <<snip>>
    Little disappointed that nobody wants to see my pics BTW :cry: ).

send the pics! :smokin: :devil: :smokin: :devil: :smokin:

Sorry, bluffing. She & I have been talking about shooting some "during/after" pics, but haven't gotten a round tuit.

You make me laugh Casper. I think it's funny how everyone on this post talking about boobies and you are one of the only men on this post and we still feel comfortable talking about it. Just like one of the girls.:laugh:
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    I've been married to a fantastic gal (with a fantastic rack :laugh: ) for 22 years. I have a beautiful daughter. I have 5 sisters. I have 6 aunts. I was raised by women and doted on by women and I'm very comfortable with women. I adore, admire and respect women, and I always have. It's a big part of who I am. It's one of the main reasons I became a motorcycle instructor.

I'm not one of the girls, and wouldn't want to be. Men and women are different, and vive le' difference. I am very glad that I can be part of the fun.

Thanks for noticing April.
  • April0815
    Options
    I've been married to a fantastic gal (with a fantastic rack :laugh: ) for 22 years. I have a beautiful daughter. I have 5 sisters. I have 6 aunts. I was raised by women and doted on by women and I'm very comfortable with women. I adore, admire and respect women, and I always have. It's a big part of who I am. It's one of the main reasons I became a motorcycle instructor.

I'm not one of the girls, and wouldn't want to be. Men and women are different, and vive le' difference. I am very glad that I can be part of the fun.

Thanks for noticing April.

I hope in no way did I offend you. I think it's great that all of us are comfortable enough with you no matter what the subject is. I think it's the respect you have for your wife (in previous posts) that makes you someone we can joke and laugh with.
  • CasperO
    Options
    Not at all lovely, no offense taken. I too think it's great that no "hush falls over the room" when I chime in.

Respect for my wife? I pretty much have to. She's a big strong woman.
  • April0815
    Options
    Not at all lovely, no offense taken. I too think it's great that no "hush falls over the room" when I chime in.

Respect for my wife? I pretty much have to. She's a big strong woman.

You sound like my husband!!!
  • CasperO
    Options
    I look a little like him too. 6 months ago I looked more like John Candy,,, Man I love MFP. :heart:
  • April0815
    Options
    My husband didn't start working out until I did and he has done so well with the working out. He's just workin on the love handles now.
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Omg I didn't know there was anything past D! ... I'm at A :laugh:

~Leash :heart:

I'm AA

Almost A :angry:

Kidding, I LOVE me little boobies! :laugh:

OMG, I used to be of the mind that Plastic surgeons and lingerie manufacturers had a conspiracy going on -- "If we don't make attractive lingerie for AA women, you will get more business, so slip us a little something for our cooperation, you'll get all the business you can handle, then we'll get the business too!!!"

It's definitely a symbiotic relationship!
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    that's always the first place to lose for me. Bye-bye to my C cups, welcome back little B's. One of my girlfriends had a reduction last year, she is very happy too. I told her wished we could have worked out a partial transplant or something :)

my mom who's an A asked me to bring her home a doggy bag after my surgery! :laugh:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • halfacerk
    halfacerk Posts: 41
    Options
    DD to B i feel your pain i hate looking at them when im leaning over lol so depressing
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Omg I didn't know there was anything past D! ... I'm at A :laugh:

~Leash :heart:

I'm AA

Almost A :angry:

Kidding, I LOVE me little boobies! :laugh:

OMG, I used to be of the mind that Plastic surgeons and lingerie manufacturers had a conspiracy going on -- "If we don't make attractive lingerie for AA women, you will get more business, so slip us a little something for our cooperation, you'll get all the business you can handle, then we'll get the business too!!!"

It's definitely a symbiotic relationship!

i wouldn't doubt it!!! i should be thankful that i can still fit into a lot of the pretty stuff...but i will only wear pushup and padded bras! for the extra push up of course. so the other styles im left out on
  • totallytasha
    totallytasha Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I complain constantly about my D's. It might be awful, but this thread is making me very happy I am the way I am. :laugh: