Awww, bummer

2»

Replies

• Crunchytxmama
    Crunchytxmama Posts: 169 Member
    Oh my gosh, who even freaking says that?!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    what a LOSER! :mad:

i was at work about a year or so ago. a guy who owns an italian restaurant i used to go to was there. he said "i havent seen you in long time!" i said "i know, good to see you!" he said "WHY YOU GET SO FAT? YOU USED TO LOOK GOOD AND NOW YOU ARE SO BIG". I said "it happens to the best of us i guess" and walked away.

Why would someone who owns an italian restaurant who WANTS your patronage say that to ANYONE!????? OMG People do not think.

I can't wait to shed the pounds as well to hear some NICE things said

i know, nice huh! :noway: :angry: :mad:
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    :noway: OMG these stories are making me mad! :angry: People can be so ignorant.

It is obvious that you have lost weight, girl! Just keep doin what you're doin and he will see. That is, if he can manage to get his head out of his *kitten*!!

Your daughter is beautiful and so are you! :flowerforyou:
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    [/quote]
    GYM! GYM! YEAH YOU CAN GET THERE! DQ is Nasty! Just think of those grubby teens that spit in food and don't wash their hands after the baño!
    [/quote]

HA! Yeah... Fast food restaurants are just nasty.

You will feel so empowered if you get in a good workout at the gym!
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    I don't know about your situation ... but it happens with me all the time with my in-laws. All of them ... DH's parents, siblings, cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents etc. ect will comment on my weight whether it's up or it's down. My DH tried to explain to me that it's a cultural thing, it means nothing to them. They're just making an observation .... It use to make me cry :sad: but not so much any more. I understand that they come across very rude all the time ... and it may well be a cultural thing ... but dangit ... not around me. I tell them straight up that what they say is rude and to keep their opinion to themselves. Rude is rude no matter what cultural background you may have. It makes no difference what I say, they haven't changed in the 28 years that I've known them, they are who they are. I married the DH and not his family so I don't see them unless I have to. But I have learned to let it just wash off of me when they say something I find offensive. I'll be damned if they are going to ruin my accomplishments.
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Thanks everyone! I feel pretty crappy about it but I feel better at the same time. lol That made no sense. I can push it out of my mind with these posts. Thank you!!
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    magglett, I think that's what makes it so much worse. He didn't say it to be mean, he just thinks I look bigger. (Even though I've lost 15lbs.)

This means when I really get smaller he has to say something about it right??? lol I hope so! :laugh:
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    magglett, I think that's what makes it so much worse. He didn't say it to be mean, he just thinks I look bigger. (Even though I've lost 15lbs.)

This means when I really get smaller he has to say something about it right??? lol I hope so! :laugh:

Well it's obvious to me that besides needing to learn some people skills this man needs glasses. I too can see your progress in your pictures. He's just a big dufas anyway. You look awesome.

hug-2.gif
  • lettuceb
    lettuceb Posts: 207 Member
    [/quote]
    GYM! GYM! YEAH YOU CAN GET THERE! DQ is Nasty! Just think of those grubby teens that spit in food and don't wash their hands after the baño!
    [/quote]

LMAO :laugh: too funny. If that isn't motivation to not go there then I don't know what is..

Do NOT let this nasty rude people get to you. I still can't believe people say some of the things they do to others. Didn't your mother teach you some manners? Keep up the good work. You look great!
This discussion has been closed.