10 ways to burn off a bottle of red wine (600 cals)

Options
13»

Replies

• vkc1978
    vkc1978 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    The real calorie burner is actually being able to remain standing while performinjg any of said activities after enjoying the entire bottle!! Drunken Zumba, sounds like a good time :)

^^^I vote for drunken Zumba!!!
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    The real calorie burner is actually being able to remain standing while performinjg any of said activities after enjoying the entire bottle!! Drunken Zumba, sounds like a good time :)

Yes, yes it is :bigsmile:

And I was drinking wine!
  • Init_to_winit
    Init_to_winit Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    What about the 3 beers, two shots, and second bottle of wine consumed after said bottle of red wine? What does it take to burn those off? Would large amounts of dancing Gangnam Style despite no music playing and not really knowing how it goes work?
  • Iron_Feline
    Options
    What about the 3 beers, two shots, and second bottle of wine consumed after said bottle of red wine? What does it take to burn those off? Would large amounts of dancing Gangnam Style despite no music playing and not really knowing how it goes work?

Only if you have photos/video as proof :laugh:
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options

10) Computer work for 14.5 hours.

My 19 year old does that daily, I think.
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    An entire bottle is only 600 cals? Damnit, why did I quit drinking, again?!
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Its like I have a hundred doors open in my mind and every time I take a drink of wine one door closes and I dont have to look in there anymore...."slam"....goodbye work etc.

Nope, not ever giving up my wine!
  • carrieous
    carrieous Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    1) Run 10K in 1 hour.

3) Walk 6 miles in 2 hours.

10K is 6.21 miles. So, pretty much, move 6-ish miles?

yep, a 10 minute mile for a whole hour. I couldnt do that but i sure could drink a whole bottle of wine:)
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a nice dinner to me!!
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options

2 hours of dancing burns 695 calories...source MFP
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Options
    I wonder how many calories is in our homemade wine. Hmmm....
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    I switched to RED WINE about 2 months ago and have to say i love it more than i thought i would. I have to dispute the bottle being only 600 calories however according to the MFP log ins I do. But hmmmm maybe they are wrong!!! Should i drink more RED WINE or stick with just the 1 glass. i know its good for you but drinking TOO MUCH can still make you a raging alcoholic correct?

PS...This is just my attempt at humor and sarcasm please don't hit me up with any "real" answers as I will ignore them..thanks in advance!!
  • Oakley82
    Oakley82 Posts: 53
    Options
    A bottle of vodka (0,5l) is over 1k calories D:

Shoot. There goes my evening plans... :happy:
  • Iron_Feline
    Options

None - just like mine :laugh:
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options

I wonder this too, love me some Cheeky Monkey Malbec....after reading this I think a glass or bottle is on the menu for this evening :drinker:
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    They say drinking a glass of red wine is good for the heart and blood. I tend to drink about a bottle of Merlot every night. Do you think I may overdoing it? or is that amount ok and wont really harm anything?........:bigsmile:
  • CeCe_711
    CeCe_711 Posts: 35
    Options
    i'm not sure if this was meant to deter or to promote drinking wine. either way i have plans to go to a wine bar tonight and drink a copious amout of wine and give no ****s about it.
  • Iron_Feline
    Options
    I'm having cider tonight at the pub :drinker:

I will have some red wine tomorrow night I think